Just got a case of Samoas. vol. RIP

Naaaaaah.
i'll take fruit over cookies all day.
smile.gif

Killed one box last night...11 more to go.

Joints are like Lays' Potato Chips...you can't eat just one.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Carmel Delights
grin.gif

The peanut butter joints is
pimp.gif

i was wondering why they changed the name. too ethnic?...  anyway, i came home and i see a box of the peanut butter ones finished
frown.gif
barely have a few samoas left, so i gotta get on that To Catch A Predator mode and find some girl scouts 
nerd.gif
(no pedo)...

samoas are the most delicious things i ever tasted... and as far as my current diet to achieve my beach body is concerned, samoas will also be the death of me

:[

Those samoa's are legit....4 grams of fat in one little cookie though! Almost made me not buy them...but then gave in...

GirlScouts think they're slick, putting less cookies in the boxes butselling them for the same price.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

(I still cop though. On some Pookie from New Jack City !+!$ "They just keep callllin me man
frown.gif
" )

smh.gif
Devouring a box as we speak. I've got three left. I'm trying to stop... on some tyronne biggums steez.
smh.gif

i work at an elementary school

im thinkin we have 4 girlscouts, i see 4 of them at the meetings, so i call myself buying a box from each girl

then, as im ordering, after making this claim, more and more girl scouts walk in

i bought 10 boxes

ate them all in like 3 weeks

smh.

samoaaaaaaaaaas

Tagalongs are pretty killer to. I had to do some jury duty a couple of months ago and got like two free boxes that day since the Girl Scouts were doing some kind of presentation. Best thing is I didn't even have be there more than two hours.

Back
Top Bottom