Just got a case of Samoas. vol. RIP

YOOO, can you order them online anywhere? i need me a case of samoas and Thin Mints, ASAP. They was posted up in front of my supermarket for like 2 days, then they dipped
frown.gif

A lot of people don't know this but, peanut butter patties > Any other girl scout cookie 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i can't find these lil +!*$ any where...
ive been searching for the longest. my sister always get them for herself and never for me. i was driving home from work and saw some girls on the corner by the bank. i lowkey got excited
smh.gif
(no pedo) and dipped into the bank parking lot real quick. i had bought samoas and the shortbreads. i looked at the samoas and saw coconut
sick.gif
turned right back around and got another box of shortbreads. the other lil girl was selling chocolate, and i felt bad so i had bought some from her. she saw i had 2boxes and she was like since you bought two from her, you got to buy 2 from me. i felt straight bamboozled.
laugh.gif

Kobe was on Kimmel, maybe a week ago and was talkin' about when they visited the white house, his daughter was selling girl scout cookies to Obama and then conviced Biden to get some also, you can get some who are so persistent on fattening you up on some delicious Cookies 

Samoas are by far the best G.S. cookie out. My favorite use to be Thin Mints, but my tastes have matured.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Famous Amos cookies SUCK!

Cookies in general that arent OREOS suck.
I said this earlier. Now that I remember that Girl Scout Cookies exist, cookies FTW

Especially Samoas
devil.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just had some Samoas last week...they go quick...

Thin mints are good but for that you might as well get a pack of Kiebler Grasshoppers....its the same thing..

Samoas are the best. Are they still selling these? I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed these in my life. I only had one box this season.

I need to run into a girl scout quick!
I've been desperately craving a box of samoas
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

I need to run into a girl scout quick!
I've been desperately craving a box of samoas
smokin.gif

I didn't know of a soul out here who's involved with Girl Scouts, and never seen a booth outside the local grocery stores
30t6p3b.gif

I did a quick google search and got in contact with my local GS rep
laugh.gif
They said be the 22nd they'll be ready for pick-up

EDIT:
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
just realized I hunted someone down for some damn cookies
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

is the name caramel delights a regional thing?
cuz thats what i bought. never purchased a box of samoa's ever.

Degenerate423 wrote:
i was wondering why they changed the name. too ethnic?... 

The hot red headed mom who sold me Caramel deLites said it varies from which region they're produced. In the west coast I was familiar with the moniker "Samoas" but here in the south they're known as "Caramel deLites"
As to why there's a difference.. I have no idea but them @!$$+ is crack

Back
Top Bottom