Just got my new SOLE mag.....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!thats a nice set up,garage of shoes,WOW!!!im impressed,my wife is getting close to divorce me because of my Air Jordan shoes addiction.I dontcollect i wear them,eveyone of them,life is too short dawg.

i bet ANY girl you bring over to the crib is AMAZED at the SHOE WALL.. that has to be INSTANT pimp status when a female sees that!! LOL
i dont know man. im engaged and my fiance is starting to understand (after 5 years) BUT any girl (friends, fam, etc.) that see my collectionwhich is literally less the 1/10 of that thinks i am a weirdo and have some kind of disease.

Originally Posted by GoldenStateWarrior23

i bet ANY girl you bring over to the crib is AMAZED at the SHOE WALL.. that has to be INSTANT pimp status when a female sees that!! LOL
i dont know man. im engaged and my fiance is starting to understand (after 5 years) BUT any girl (friends, fam, etc.) that see my collection which is literally less the 1/10 of that thinks i am a weirdo and have some kind of disease.

roll.gif
Disease though!?!? Well, maybe it is different for me ... because Ionly have a MINI collection...and girls see my collection and are impressed... I should take them to HIS house and show them THAT collection.. it would be aWRAP...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Ineed23s

Originally Posted by GoldenStateWarrior23

i dont know man. im engaged and my fiance is starting to understand (after 5 years) BUT any girl (friends, fam, etc.) that see my collection which is literally less the 1/10 of that thinks i am a weirdo and have some kind of disease.

roll.gif
Disease though!?!? Well, maybe it is different for me ... because I only have a MINI collection...and girls see my collection and are impressed... I should take them to HIS house and show them THAT collection.. it would be a WRAP...
wink.gif

Not all women are sneakerheads, most girls i know could care less for jordans...girls think i have a "problem' when they see my collection

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Props on the article man now i can tell my girl look im not as crazy as u think look at his collection!!!!
thats is what im saying

I live in an area where there is SUPRISINGLY a nice amount of interest in Jordans from females... But hey.. different areas bring mixed results.. so it is whatit is..

Originally Posted by JordanRetroHead23

that is pretty crazy to have to park in the middle of your collection
Why do you guys think he actually parks in a garage in the middle of his shoes. That would be dumb. Do you know how grimy his shoes with be with allthe exhaust seeping into the boxes on a daily basis. I'm pretty sure that was only for the pics. Maybe not but I just think that would be a dumb idea.

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by JordanRetroHead23

that is pretty crazy to have to park in the middle of your collection
Why do you guys think he actually parks in a garage in the middle of his shoes. That would be dumb. Do you know how grimy his shoes with be with all the exhaust seeping into the boxes on a daily basis. I'm pretty sure that was only for the pics. Maybe not but I just think that would be a dumb idea.

roll.gif
I HONESTLY don't think he parks his car there.. and did notthink it when I said it a few posts up ^^^ I was just saying that HUGE square in the middle is the PERFECT fit for a car.. LOL.. making a joke in essence...but I doubt he parks his car there for OBVIOUS reasons... anyway... regardless if he parks his car there or not... GREAT COLLECTION... He could park a BIKEthere for all I care.. that collection is
smokin.gif

That collection is nuts
eek.gif

Does anyone else feel like the Sole mag is working for Nike/JB? Everytime I pick one up it's like a big advertisment for JB.

doubt the garage is for parking, shoes might smell like gas, and basic garage smell.
sick.gif

Wow I have a collection of 20-25 pairs....
smh.gif
I never knew some1 on NT is that nuts on shoes... Good Job, That must have cost a fortune... I need to check outthat mag
pimp.gif

congrats on that i've read every single page in the sole collectors mag so far love this mag!!!

best sc yet im going to have to pick up 1 more also congrats ijapino great article
pimp.gif
collection

jd

yea that was a pretty hot issue too! but since i only collect jordans, this issue hits that higher pedestool.

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

I dont collect i wear them,eveyone of them,life is too short dawg.

Co-sign with you on that, but I CANNOT wear my lasers/limited editions at all. I can't do it.

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

my wife is getting close to divorce me because of my Air Jordan shoes addiction.

I SINCERELY wish you the best of luck, dude. My fiancee' tells me not to sell mine, but she doesn't tell me to get more, either. She bought my All-StarXX3s but she doesn't know about the Black Stealth XX3s that I bought on the side, yet. I think she is getting a little fed up with my little addiction,too. (note my name tag) ........ I need to start going to Jordans Anonymous!

Originally Posted by indohan

Originally Posted by mattmizzo

Originally Posted by K20Lee

2cfzby8.jpg
is that the infamous ijapino?
72u4vvn.jpg

Does the background of the article tells you something?

Jeesh!

4 summers ago I worked for a moving company in the Milwaukee area. Ray Allen was moving his family out of Milwaukee after being traded the year before toSeattle, and luckly my moving company got the contract to do his stuff. It wasen't the ferraris or the original Andy Warhol paintings, and it was not thesigned North Carolina MJ jersey that made it memorable. Ray Ray had a garage full of kicks much like ijapino, maybe even more, all of them in the same size.The back wall of a 2 car garage was about 10-15 jordan boxes high, 4 deep, and about 50-60 boxes wide.

Easily the coolest thing I have ever seen, and ijapino's pictures just made me have a flashback.

BEST SOLE MAG THAT I LIKE SO FAR...AND CONGRATS IJAPINO...I DIDN'T KNOW U LIVE IN SAC...GOOD %*%...SOUTH SAC!!...

Back
Top Bottom