Justin Bieber Roast

Just watched .. lolz we're had.

1st guy, shorty from reno 911 (looking :smoking too) and Martha stew were the funniest to me.

J.B's last speech was so forced and fake, hate this lil ******
Yup PR team trying to save his image while they still can.

Many stories of him being a class A d-bag on last SNL appearance. Will probably never go on that show again.

Once people see how bieber image changes watch how many pop stars sign up
Awwwwww, daaaaaaaaaamn. You're spot on, methinks. 
tired.gif

We're gonna have a damn Miley roast, a 1D roast, a Gaga roast...

Just all bad. 

J.B's last speech was so forced and fake, hate this lil ******
Yea I was
eyes.gif
at it
In the voice of "That's not gangsta!", I was sitting there like, "No! What are you doing! That's not what a roast is! Stop talking! THAT'S NOT WHAT A ROAST IS!"

laugh.gif

And then his poker face throughout the whole thing made perfect sense. He didn't give not one damn about anything anyone said. Lesbian, bad parents, Selena Gomez jokes, blah, blah, blah; he was just waiting till the end. That's what the whole thing was about.

And I was disappoint. 

The Hef one was good.

Charlie Sheen.

Flava Flav was weak, I thought. Pam Anderson was weak.

Hasselhoff was in the middle.

If I remember these correctly, the Sheen one and Hef, they actually went in on the person being roasted. The ones where it's more about roasting the dais than the spotlight, I don't know, I'm not feeling it.

Actually, I think they went in on Flav, too. I just don't like that tall blonde chick he was with at the time, and you could tell she was just there to promote her brand and lengthen her 15 minutes anyways.

But Hef and Sheen are 2 that stick out to me for lulz.

Out of the other Comedy Central roasts which ones are the funniest?

Now I kinda want to see another one, just don't want to watch an hour of corniness :lol:
All of them are pretty funny. Some more than others. There's only like 15 of them. Watch one every week :lol:

Check out the Shaq and Emmitt one if you wanna go OG. Jamie Foxx ethers some dude. Felt bad for him. Probably cried backstage.

All of them are pretty funny. Some more than others. There's only like 15 of them. Watch one every week :lol:

Check out the Shaq and Emmitt one if you wanna go OG. Jamie Foxx ethers some dude. Felt bad for him. Probably cried backstage.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I'm YOUR CONSCIENCE!

I'm YOUR CONSCIENCE!

Boy it sure did get hot in here. Am I f*****g up right now? I'm your conscience.

:rofl:

I'm YOUR CONSCIENCE!

Boy it sure did get hot in here. Am I f*****g up right now? I'm your conscience.

:rofl:

I just did another joke that didnt go over...Im your conscience

maybe I should say something nice about Emmitt and...wrap it up

laff.gif

Watching the Jeff Ross segment of Shaq/Emmitt right now.

Lawd...

roll.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom