kanye hasnt gotten any better.

I think hes come along way since the college dropout but his latest features have been tiring and repetitive..

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

25jz0pv.gif

Nice try though.
And Kanye is actually a pretty good rapper. Though making quality music is where he truly shines.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pay jape

dudes raps are still corny as hell.
his braggadocios raps are lame and weak.

i like his beats though.

Use capital letter damn!
laugh.gif

Why you tripping on Ye' there 100 more weaker rappers who's raps are 100x cornier.

ill say his rhymes mightve gotten a little better, and his beats mightve gotten a little worse

yet i appreciate his music the same as when i first heard him

he's still all around pretty good, and will always have the potential to put out something special

He was a pretty good rapper and an amazing producer when he peaked on Late Registration. I don't think any part of him has grown since then, unless youcount his ego (no Beyonce double entendre). His focal point shifted from "being Kanye West" to "portraying KanyeWest". He's a character now; one I don't like.

OP speaks his mind. Always has.

I think Kanye is in his own lane. He's done just enough to keep people interested.

I stopped listening after Late Registration... I knew it was going downhill from there.
Dude got full and lost his hunger after he dropped College Dropout

well op is right he hasn't gotten, college dropout and late registration is leaps and bounds above everything else he has done as far as being an emcee ora rapper... i mean imo he has gotten worse as a rapper...

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

ill say his rhymes mightve gotten a little better, and his beats mightve gotten a little worse

yet i appreciate his music the same as when i first heard him

he's still all around pretty good, and will always have the potential to put out something special
truth...

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

jape relapsed... this is weed smokin hater jape...
laugh.gif

haha you know i quit that shhhh....whattup time. lemme hear some beats.

i agree that he hasn't gotten any better, but not alot of rappers do BUT he hasn't gotten worse like most rappers do. He is an average rapper thatmakes good music.

Originally Posted by pay jape

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

What was the point of making this thread?

discussion...smart $$#.
just like the point of every thread on this forum. smh
My bad. For a second, it sounded like you were just hating for no reason.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom