Kanye really though

900x900px-LL-5e271dfe_Cmsfl.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Legit tears :lol:

Some of you guys make me scratch my head. Since when has wearing a skirt been cool on a dude nowadays? Hey, if that's what you wanna do, do you.... But ya lookin like a fanboy that's just trying to defend Kanye like he's ya f***in little brother or something. Grow a set and be your own man. Don't let a celebrity warp your sense of style. 

Last edited:
Its a whole Gender reversal agenda, and they use the most influential to push it.
Dudes scrap their facial hair off and wear Pinked out Foambs amongst many other FEMALE type of behavior :smh:
Someone teach these boys that this aint the way

Best reply on this thread.
He also does it for attention and seems like it work

the Homophobia levels on a site full of dudes into shoes and fashion.. 
mean.gif

As long as the likes of Ye, ASAP etc.. gettin' yambs then what's the problem? Why dudes so enthralled with another man's sexuality in the first place.. If you're truly a gay-basher or feel a certain way about homosexuals or the clothes they wear then you have BIGGER issues.. 

the Homophobia levels on a site full of dudes into shoes and fashion.. 
mean.gif

As long as the likes of Ye, ASAP etc.. gettin' yambs then what's the problem? Why dudes so enthralled with another man's sexuality in the first place.. If you're truly a gay-basher or feel a certain way about homosexuals or the clothes they wear then you have BIGGER issues.. 

So when these mf's start wearing spandex tanks and skirts with heels, it's gonna be ok since they gettin yambs? Is that what you're sayin? You think that since women would let you smash that you should wear it? That's the damn problem and you don't get it. It's ok though.. you weren't meant to get it. Go grab you a skirt famb. Rock dat joint. 

Breh why are you so butt hurt , b?? You're already rockin' the skirt callin' cats you don't know mf's..

The point you don't understand is that you're going in on a dude's sexuality simply for the way he dress. T'as compris, mon ami ?

Life is TOOOO short to be worried about 90% of the shh other people do, or are into. 

And the fashion-alpaha's come out of the woodwork in these threads for what? Your hatred for Ye, his music, or what? 

Breh why are you so butt hurt , b?? You're already rockin' the skirt callin' cats you don't know mf's..

The point you don't understand is that you're going in on a dude's sexuality simply for the way he dress. T'as compris, mon ami ?

Life is TOOOO short to be worried about 90% of the shh other people do, or are into. 

And the fashion-alpaha's come out of the woodwork in these threads for what? Your hatred for Ye, his music, or what? 

if life is too short to be worried about 90% of the stuff other people do, why are you worried about what another man thinks about another mans fashion?

Life is too short....but you're sitting on here riding out trying to defend the honor of a grown *** man in a skirt. A man who, if you died tomorrow wouldn't know the difference. Life is too short bruh

pls respond

:nerd:

Last edited:
if life is too short to be worried about 90% of the stuff other people do, why are you worried about what another man thinks about another mans fashion?
Life is too short....but you're sitting on here riding out trying to defend the honor of a grown *** man in a skirt. A man who, if you died tomorrow wouldn't know the difference. Life is too short bruh
pls respond
nerd.gif
You know what breh, you're absolutely right.. Before I happened upon this thread, I didn't give 2 turds about Kanye in a skirt, still don't.. Carry on, fashion-alphas, carry on... Judging other men is in, I 'spose.

1. I call everybody mf. Stop reaching.

2. English please.

3. I'm not worried about anybody rocking a skirt. I'm just trying to figure out why people think that since they gettin yambs that it VALIDATES wearin a frickin skirt.

4. You don't have to be a fashion alpha to acknowledge that people wear suspect clothing because the (ain't s***) yambs are calling for it. I don't have a problem with Ye or his music. When did I say anything negative about him? I'll wait.. 

all anyone is saying is that if you were to come out the house rocking this..you would not get good looks or comments...

people are allowed to have an opinion  thats why we get to discuss on this DISCUSSION board..

noone is saying that they are gay for wearing it, or that wearing a skirt is gay, but damn whats next lace thongs under the skirt..
alien.gif

but yeah these dudes can rock whatever they want they're performers!

but when this spills on to the streets...they always do it wrong.

Last edited:

View media item 172170

And then this guy, who looks like he's just begging for a good daggering

View media item 170939

This guy posted mad scottish dudes and Africans who find a nonbinding lower-wear functional.

PLUS THIS GUY LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE SOMEONE WHO IS BEGGING FOR A DAGGERING.

Kanye got that type of status where it doesn't matter what he do lol. Plus he got one of finest chicks and popular chicks in the game.

I know some people are trolling...but it is amazing alot of people in this generation think money is some sort of validation to do anything.

I'm thoroughly convinced some of you ****** would suck a penis if it meant getting rich. 

is it yeezy's? If so its a win win.

If I seen any dude walking around wearing a skirt in a "kanye fashion" way I'm going to bust out laughing in front of them.

Kanye however is a performer wearing a costume. I don't have a problem with it. Almost every single musical performer does something with their stage "costume" to separate themselves from the others.

Back
Top Bottom