Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Coming from the guy who doesn't own the designs to the sneakers with his name on them :rolleyes

Ah yes what he’s saying about percentages and vanity deals is invalid because he has a design team like every other face of a brand to ever exist :lol:

1667532439455.gif

I suppose Michael Jordan or LeBron James wouldn’t have any solid knowledge on the matter either because they wouldn’t be able to take their designs with them either…

:lol:

Ah yes what he’s saying about percentages and vanity deals is invalid because he has a design team like every other face of a brand to ever exist 

I suppose Michael Jordan or LeBron James wouldn’t have any solid knowledge on the matter either because they wouldn’t be able to take their designs with them either…

Yes, it's invalid because he got finessed two shoe deals in a row.
Also, are we supposed to just believe what he says about Shaq's business handling? kanye can be just talking out of his *** and his stans will eat it up

I dont get it fam. these "bad deals" Kanye keeps crying about made him a Billionaire x2. Plus, you woulda thought that after his fallout w/ Nike he would do his diligence to make sure any future brand deals were thoroughly negotiated before agreeing to them.

Yes, it's invalid because he got finessed two shoe deals in a row.
Also, are we supposed to just believe what he says about Shaq's business handling? kanye can be just talking out of his *** and his stans will eat it up

Again how is he finessed if he owns the “brand” Yeezy and everything he doesn’t own was designed by a design team that’s still with adidas. :lol:

I get dude be wIlding but how was he finessed the first time at Nike if he was the first artist to even get a shoe deal like that? :lol: Without that there’s no adidas deal which paves the way for Nocta and Fenty. you ****** literally just putting words together :lol:

***** did two unprecedented deals that there is literally no comparison for especially in rap music and somehow that’s him getting finessed because he said some big meanie words? :lol:

Again how is he finessed if he owns the “brand” Yeezy and everything he doesn’t own was designed by a design team that’s still with adidas. :lol:

I get dude be wIlding but how was he finessed the first time at Nike if he was the first artist to even get a shoe deal like that? :lol: Without that there’s no adidas deal which paves the way for Nocta and Fenty. you ****** literally just putting words together :lol:

***** did two unprecedented deals that there is literally no comparison for especially in rap music and somehow that’s him getting finessed because he said some big meanie words? :lol:

Yes, finessed bruh. Has nothing to do with what he said, it's the fact that he didn't have his business right.
After his nike deal, he ended up rich people broke because he didn't own the designs and couldn't continue making money off it.
He then basically signed the same deal with adidas and now can't make any money on any current yeezy product with them because again, he doesn't own the designs. In addition, he has lost 83% of his inflated net worth because they dropped him. Now he has to do this whole process all over again all while hoping a big shoe company will back him. Meanwhile, adidas can still make money off of the current designs, and colorways. Finessed champ!

Can't remember if the debate about shell toes was in here or not, damn near every thread in shambles with the same talking points and whataboutisms

I guess they still a tad bit popular

Yes, finessed bruh. Has nothing to do with what he said, it's the fact that he didn't have his business right.
After his nike deal, he ended up rich people broke because he didn't own the designs and couldn't continue making money off it.
He then basically signed the same deal with adidas and now can't make any money on any current yeezy product with them because again, he doesn't own the designs. In addition, he has lost 83% of his inflated net worth because they dropped him. Now he has to do this whole process all over again all while hoping a big shoe company will back him. Meanwhile, adidas can still make money off of the current designs, and colorways. Finessed champ!
Eh, his Adidas deal was pretty nice and as I understand it he does own certain models such as the slide under his company Mascotte holdings (sp?)

His net worth was not inflated, it was based upon the annual returns of the deal. In my opinion Kanye would have got everything he wanted if we would have exercised patience. MJ's deal I think is at 5%, Kanye was getting 15.

MJ is a brilliant business man and understands that the apparel business is tough business and that Nike did a lot of things for him as well. Kanye is an egomaniac who never acknowledged what Nike and in turn Adidas brought to the table. OF course they were making money off of you YE thats capitalism.

Kanye finessed himself!

KAWS, maybe Ronnie Fieg on most of his work?

Assuming you only mean KAWS’ art work? Because all of these are silhouettes that they just threw colorways on.

Back
Top Bottom