Ke$ha at the Beach

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Shut up. Its not mob mentality, its just stupid. Take that to JJB.
Maybe not all are following mob mentality, but some are for sure. Whatever, all of you can just do whatever on here, did not say you can't. All I did was voice my opinion about general comments. Others comment on other's comments here all the damn time. If you said nah don't think it is mob mentality, just stupidy and immaturity. Cool. But why the need to tell me to shut up? Hey, if I really get to you that much for my opinion on others for making fun of someone, then roll over my comments or put me on ignore or you shut up then. How about that? Don't need to shut up for voicing my opinion.

I was saying the same thing on JJB when some were tearing Jennifer Love Hewitt about her bikini shots because she added a noticeable amount of pounds.

Chicagos Finest 23 wrote:
She can fix that, squats, running, leg curls .

I don't think so. I doubt squats will do anything much about that. Don't you need more muscle mass to firm a butt?But then again, I don't know much about fitness. I think it is rather the swimsuit that she is wearing is not suitable for her body type/shape.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Shut up. Its not mob mentality, its just stupid. Take that to JJB.
Maybe not all are following mob mentality, but some are for sure. Whatever, all of you can just do whatever on here, did not say you can't. All I did was voice my opinion about general comments. Others comment on other's comments here all the damn time. If you said nah don't think it is mob mentality, just stupidy and immaturity. Cool. But why the need to tell me to shut up? Hey, if I really get to you that much for my opinion on others for making fun of someone, then roll over my comments or put me on ignore or you shut up then. How about that? Don't need to shut up for voicing my opinion.

I was saying the same thing on JJB when some were tearing Jennifer Love Hewitt about her bikini shots because she added a noticeable amount of pounds.  
Your opinion is worthless in threads like these.  Don't wear stuff that's not designed for your body. JLH looked horrible in that. I'd say the same thing if it was anyone else.

philjacksonsitdown.gif

Don't matter what you wear if you have no booty, especially in a swimsuit. Some of those tight, pocketless jeans create an illusion of a more shapely posterior, but with a swimsuit it's all exposed.

And working out actually would fix that. You ever seen volleyball girl's booties? Even track women and basketball women have great $$@!#. BTW, Monyca Santhiago; just discovered her while looking for exhibit A photos of athletic women having nice bottoms.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I think some of her songs can be annoying and she is very mediocre. No wonder women always feel so insecure with their looks when they get made fun of for their features and looks they were born with. Her body might not be to your preference, but she had a #1 song and is more successful than anyone here. She wins.
bagbombardment.gif

Her body is
sick.gif

She looks Jewish? Is she?

[Hovkid] Dat *+# *bites lip* [/Hovkid]
So random
laugh.gif

Why is this 10 pages? I remember when this thread was 1 page and I couldn't even bring myself to post after seeing the pics.

Your opinion is worthless in threads like these.  Don't wear stuff that's not designed for your body. JLH looked horrible in that. I'd say the same thing if it was anyone else.
Hun, I think you are looking too much into my comments. Some don't like her body, some think it is not nice. Cool, your opinion. It is the insulting remarks/making fun part to degrade the person with something they cannot help I was talking about. That is just how she was built and her body was shaped. I think that is actually her natural body shape.

DatzNasty, but I am sure those female athletes with nice booties had a bit of more muscle mass from before. Someone like Ke$ha, there is not much at all. What I am saying is that she does not have anything to work with to even for her to get a nice firm booty. Even if she does work it out, doubt it would be enough. Also those buttocks workout don't work for evry woman.

I actually wanted to ask some ##$ men before...What they consider pancake booty, small booty, medium booty, large booty. Then they have have to write what is their preference, or even the minimum size of ##$ on a woman that appeals to them. But, maybe we can do that in another thread.  I can see why Kesha's would be considered pancake booty, it is because hers is concave.

I'm still waiting for Harvey Birdman to comment.....somebody pm him and point him to this thread, I wanna here what he has to say now.

her butt is flat but shes a extra petite girl so whats the surprise?
reading this thread youd think every broad in the world is walking around with 2 15s in her trunk.
this is closer to the norm then the exception in the real world

but lmao at the uncanny john travolta resemblance.

Originally Posted by BigPapi328

her butt is flat but shes a extra petite girl so whats the surprise?
reading this thread youd think every broad in the world is walking around with 2 15s in her trunk.
this is closer to the norm then the exception in the real world

but lmao at the uncanny john travolta resemblance.
laugh.gif

I don't think even Harvey Birdman is going to cosign this one. I mean she has a man face which I guess he likes, but she's still fat by his standards even without a butt. He'd want her to lose 35lbs.

She is by no means petite, she's not fat either but she got a football player torso. She can't blame that on her build either, petite females can still have shape and "Cakes" proportionate to their body. See Vanessa Hudgens, Hillary Duff, Jessica Alba, and Hayden Pwhateverthe****. Both are slimmer than her and still at least have a shape, assuming we don't consider straight up and down, "the hamstring-bone connects to the *clap* backbone" a shape, in their lower half. It's not enough to stick your whole face in but I'm saying, they have something there.

I'm sure she has a great personality though

And again, I promise you can develop a butt. I've seen it. They even have new DVD workouts specifically geared towards it.

hayden-panettiere-7000005dc-16_468x460_122_799lo.jpg

van090307.jpg

jessica-alba-bikini-2-!%+-02-723148.jpg

%24+*+%24

http://www.youtube.com/v/JG1F2284ZrI&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/JG1F2284ZrI&hl=en_US&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/JG1F2284ZrI&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/JG1F2284ZrI&hl=en_US&fs=1&

Back
Top Bottom