Keep it 100

cant really remember crying, but i remember shedding a tear for my dog that died around may. i loved that dog

cant really remember crying, but i remember shedding a tear for my dog that died around may. i loved that dog

chuck norris came over to chill, but he just wanted to "talk."
laugh.gif

we had a moment.

Probably some time in the last 2 weeks.

Sometimes I just miss my pops so much, it just hits me at times I wish I could talk to him about the things in my life

passed away almost 3 years ago unexpectedly when I was 19

RIP

Probably some time in the last 2 weeks.

Sometimes I just miss my pops so much, it just hits me at times I wish I could talk to him about the things in my life

passed away almost 3 years ago unexpectedly when I was 19

RIP

last time i sobbed, was for my Uncle Ben's funeral 2 years back.  he was like a father to me.  last time i cried, prolly for a tear jerker of a film or tv show, but nothing too moist.

last time i sobbed, was for my Uncle Ben's funeral 2 years back.  he was like a father to me.  last time i cried, prolly for a tear jerker of a film or tv show, but nothing too moist.

last month when i had my tonsils and adenoids removed I cried for a week straight every morning when i woke up. I would take percocet and vicodin every 2 hours (vicodin one time, percocet the next) to keep the pain away and once i passed out i would wake up 6 hours later with the drugs all worn off and in the worst pain ever. It was honestly worse than when I broke my ankle and had a 6 inch metal plate put in.

last month when i had my tonsils and adenoids removed I cried for a week straight every morning when i woke up. I would take percocet and vicodin every 2 hours (vicodin one time, percocet the next) to keep the pain away and once i passed out i would wake up 6 hours later with the drugs all worn off and in the worst pain ever. It was honestly worse than when I broke my ankle and had a 6 inch metal plate put in.

Originally Posted by sunshine734

This is why I've always set an alarm to take my percs and get some delloted.
laugh.gif
<3 opiates till they crush your stomach. Fuuuuu...

Originally Posted by sunshine734

This is why I've always set an alarm to take my percs and get some delloted.
laugh.gif
<3 opiates till they crush your stomach. Fuuuuu...

no lie, during I think it was the last Superbowl we had or some major sporting event finale, I teared up when they were singing the national anthem and I get emotional when they sing it good

no lie, during I think it was the last Superbowl we had or some major sporting event finale, I teared up when they were singing the national anthem and I get emotional when they sing it good

Back
Top Bottom