KENDALL JENNER IS OKAY

Still don't know why yall even take any of the ****** boxden's post/threads serious, haven't since he made that troll account :lol:

Tbh loves the whole clan tho

In my eyes the thread title is appropriate

Glad to know she has a actual profession tho unlike kim who is famous for being famous

i never back up kim kardashian, ever. but we wouldnt be talking about this girl if it wasnt for kim...

it's true if kim kardashian never rose to fame it is likely i wouldn't know who kendall jenner is... but who's to say kendall doesn't reach fame another way such as her modeling?

you can't be a guy and watch keeping up with the kardashians?

not a straight one

how come?

This dude genuinely thought about and contemplated what it would be like to marry kanye

This schtick is gettin to be too much. Even more sad is dude has gotten worse as he has gotten older.

you-mad.jpg

i'm sure she is in perfect health. i'll take that over unhealthy kim which could die out on kanye any day.
Well she is Human so it is already close to impossible for her to be in PERFECT health but lets act like that wasn't the case.

Why are you sure that SHE is in perfect health?

THB, were you hired by Kris Jenner to promote Kanye and the Kardashian's online in non-white message boards.

Because that seems like all you do.

As long as Kendall doesn't get any plastic surgery to her face or breast implants etc. She already has the perfect body type for modeling she's tall and slim.

Kendall has a lot of influence in her family that had plastic surgery like kris, Kim, and kourtney they all hadkwork done on their face and breast implants. Kendall doesn't need it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom