Kentucky Heads

On saturday i went to my mom and dads house and started rootin in my old closet and my moms closet....found all my old aau jerseys, middle school jerseys, rec league all the good stuff, bunch of packer jerseys....also found this stuff. It was always in the back of my mind but just never got around to looking for it.

387302541.jpg

^ the bullets one has some stains on it....the wife is tryin to get em out though....i found a grant hill pistons replica, u remember the teal jerseys with the horse on it? Lol also a knicks walter mccarty.

I got the same Bullets Jordan jersey, felt like the flyest dude in the school back then
laugh.gif

If I had a Hardaway jersey I would definitely contemplate on rockin it
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Damn nike for keeping all the good colorways to themselves on what imo is the nest nike shoe in years LBJ7....they released some good colors but cmon...UK, Those andrew posted, the hardwood classics, cav fanatic, the hero pack....f that $#!%.

Nice pickups btw andrew...

Thanks chetti.

yea D$, I will start on a wildcat after the cardinal, but you know...had to get the cardinal out of my system first! I do take requests people, so let me know and we can get it done...CLICK BELOW and support!

hey guys we have been getting a nice amount of nike in the shop . got some white silver pippens ... and some am 97 silver , carlos boozer hypermax pe , nike bw2 air maxes .. trainer sc legacy packages ! get at us i will always do the best to make you guys happy !

peace

^^thats whats up big guy. plus i saw your fresh printed oneness tees sitting in identity today!! they were nice!
how much for the boozer hypermax??

ayo D, shaheens gettin those powder blues??

sorry, i havent posted in a while, as a matter of fact not once on this new thread

Back
Top Bottom