Kid Cudi Made a Perfect Song...

Originally Posted by Sequan

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Soundtrack 2 My Life is perfect, nothing on MOTM2 was

pimp.gif
This PLUS The Prayer off of (Kid named Cudi?) are my favorite tracks.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Def thought this thread was about the new single .....not to thread jack but here it is

son....i am disappoint.� I love almost all of Cudi's work too.....but i can't get down to this

I didn't like this track at first, but it grew on me. I saw Cudi in October of 2010 and he did this song as an encore but it was accapella.....the accapella at the show gave me SUCH high hopes for it. But I still enjoy it.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Def thought this thread was about the new single .....not to thread jack but here it is

son....i am disappoint.� I love almost all of Cudi's work too.....but i can't get down to this

I didn't like this track at first, but it grew on me. I saw Cudi in October of 2010 and he did this song as an encore but it was accapella.....the accapella at the show gave me SUCH high hopes for it. But I still enjoy it.

Soundtrack 2 My Life, Marijuana, Cudi Zone and Man On the Moon are probably my favorite Cudder tracks, all close to perfect imo...Teleport 2 Me could easily end up on there.

Soundtrack 2 My Life, Marijuana, Cudi Zone and Man On the Moon are probably my favorite Cudder tracks, all close to perfect imo...Teleport 2 Me could easily end up on there.

PJ and Bompton wrote:

I'm glad someone feels the same way as I do. It's such a simple song but something about it is just so dope to me and I don't even smoke like that.

PJ and Bompton wrote:

I'm glad someone feels the same way as I do. It's such a simple song but something about it is just so dope to me and I don't even smoke like that.

Back
Top Bottom