Kid Cudi Made a Perfect Song...

Cudi's ability to create an atmosphere with his songs is so dope. Everytime I listen to Cudi I feel like dude just put me in his shoes for that 4 min or whatever the length of the song. I'm really feeling his new WZRD tracks and love the fact he's doing what he wants, I mean come on, he's learning guitar and finding ways to incorporate that into his new stuff. Pretty dope IMHO.

Cudi's ability to create an atmosphere with his songs is so dope. Everytime I listen to Cudi I feel like dude just put me in his shoes for that 4 min or whatever the length of the song. I'm really feeling his new WZRD tracks and love the fact he's doing what he wants, I mean come on, he's learning guitar and finding ways to incorporate that into his new stuff. Pretty dope IMHO.

Big difference between a perfect song and your favorite song off the album.

This being said Mr. Rager and The Prayer are perfect songs.

Big difference between a perfect song and your favorite song off the album.

This being said Mr. Rager and The Prayer are perfect songs.

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

cudi been makin better music than kanye since his first album tho...
STOP 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
MOTM 1&2 > MBDTF & WTT

tell me im wrong

You're definitely wrong. MOTM1 is a good album and a nice listen. Probably an 8/10. MOTM2 is a terrible follow-up; dude is just mumbling about drugs and booze over sloppy beats, trying to follow that Wiz Khalifa "young/wild/free" formula of getting hypebeast teenagers to think he's "chill."
MBDTF is IMO a 9/10. Fantastic. WTT rubbed me wrong at first, but I slept on it for a few months and came back to it. 7/10, although it's really a Kanye album featuring Jay.

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

cudi been makin better music than kanye since his first album tho...
STOP 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
MOTM 1&2 > MBDTF & WTT

tell me im wrong

You're definitely wrong. MOTM1 is a good album and a nice listen. Probably an 8/10. MOTM2 is a terrible follow-up; dude is just mumbling about drugs and booze over sloppy beats, trying to follow that Wiz Khalifa "young/wild/free" formula of getting hypebeast teenagers to think he's "chill."
MBDTF is IMO a 9/10. Fantastic. WTT rubbed me wrong at first, but I slept on it for a few months and came back to it. 7/10, although it's really a Kanye album featuring Jay.

Back
Top Bottom