Kid Cudi Made a Perfect Song...

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

cudi been makin better music than kanye since his first album tho...
STOP 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

MOTM 1&2 > MBDTF & WTT

tell me im wrong

You're definitely wrong. MOTM1 is a good album and a nice listen. Probably an 8/10. MOTM2 is a terrible follow-up; dude is just mumbling about drugs and booze over sloppy beats, trying to follow that Wiz Khalifa "young/wild/free" formula of getting hypebeast teenagers to think he's "chill."
MBDTF is IMO a 9/10. Fantastic. WTT rubbed me wrong at first, but I slept on it for a few months and came back to it. 7/10, although it's really a Kanye album featuring Jay.

MBDTF was kanye rapping random nonsense on overproduced beats... WTT is the same *!%%

cudi been makin better music than kanye since his first album tho...
STOP 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

MOTM 1&2 > MBDTF & WTT

tell me im wrong

You're definitely wrong. MOTM1 is a good album and a nice listen. Probably an 8/10. MOTM2 is a terrible follow-up; dude is just mumbling about drugs and booze over sloppy beats, trying to follow that Wiz Khalifa "young/wild/free" formula of getting hypebeast teenagers to think he's "chill."
MBDTF is IMO a 9/10. Fantastic. WTT rubbed me wrong at first, but I slept on it for a few months and came back to it. 7/10, although it's really a Kanye album featuring Jay.

MBDTF was kanye rapping random nonsense on overproduced beats... WTT is the same *!%%

I'm off on an adventure.... :pimp:

not my favorite Cudi song, I relate alot more to the stuff on MOTM and AKNC but appreciated nonetheless

Back
Top Bottom