Kid Tried To Scam Me On eBay vol. Which NT'er is this?? **UPDATE** & NEW POLL

What shall we do now that we have Braxton's address?

• A. Send the belt bro do the right thing.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Let NT have his address and send him miscellaneous things for being a scumbag and mocking Cancer.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
btw i dont think thats a straw, not saying it 100% legit. maybe he does have a sick cousin but used a disgusting excuse to get a belt for himself.

i think thats the most logical thing. still disturbing...

btw i dont think thats a straw, not saying it 100% legit. maybe he does have a sick cousin but used a disgusting excuse to get a belt for himself.

i think thats the most logical thing. still disturbing...

Definitely no straw. But it could be some kind of fugazi tubing. I dont see any sign of the nasal prongs that an actual oxygen tube would have

you should find a fake louis belt and send em that, or get ya arts and crafts on and send em one that says get well soon 
laugh.gif

I've visited someone in St. James Hospital in Chicago Heights before.

Tell this guy you changed your mind and you will send the belt and ask for his address. I'll go to his house and run up on this scammer.

Jk. There are areas around Chicago Heights that dudes are seriously about that life.

Please. I want you to string this guy along some more
**UPDATE**

Me:

U kno what ima send you the belt just cause you tried so hard.

Braxton66g:

You Don't No My Address

Me:
You're right, where should I send the belt and who should I send it to?

*Not sure on NT's policies on posting addresses so Ima censor some parts so I don't get banned lol*

Braxton66g:

Braxton C***er

**** Emerald Ave ***
Chicago Heights IL 60411

Now NT,Bros what shall we do now with this Braxton kid who thinks it's cool to mock cancer patients on eBay just to get fly and try to get yambs? Post your thoughts

Last edited:
yo, that i aint your papi vid is heelarious :rofl:, cop was outtaline, but heelarious none the less.

Please. I want you to string this guy along some more

**UPDATE**

Me:
[SIZE=10pt]U kno what ima send you the belt just cause you tried so hard.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Braxton66g:[/SIZE]
You Don't No My Address

Me:
[SIZE=10pt]You're right, where should I send the belt and who should I send it to?[/SIZE]

*Not sure on NT's policies on posting addresses so Ima censor some parts so I don't get banned lol*​
Braxton66g:
Braxton C***er
**** Emerald Ave ***

Chicago Heights IL 60411

Now NT,Bros what shall we do now with this Braxton kid who thinks it's cool to mock cancer patients on eBay just to get fly and try to get yambs? Post your thoughts

:lol:

I was just gonna say you should've held out to get his address and really expose him. Good job.

Scammers are pathetic enough but to use someone having cancer to try to get a belt? Disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom