**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Hopefully the Lakers can fleece a few teams to pick up some of our over achieving talent (Kuz and Josh) and still hold on to the guys with higher ceilings (Brandon & Zo).

Danny Ainge may see this and fleece Magic and Rob. I think AD to LA is a smoke screen. I believe the front office and moreso LeBron want Kyrie and I'd hate for us to gut our young talent for Kyrie Irving.

Can’t wait for the playoffs again man.

kob slapping gentrys ***
giphy-downsized-large.gif

james_rick~_coldblood_102b.jpg

*edit*
00211049c4c7633a762678aaf4c32f1ba8b6d5c31c44f00fbc6aec7cbe855e26e7f24b42.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully the Lakers can fleece a few teams to pick up some of our over achieving talent (Kuz and Josh) and still hold on to the guys with higher ceilings (Brandon & Zo).

Danny Ainge may see this and fleece Magic and Rob. I think AD to LA is a smoke screen. I believe the front office and moreso LeBron want Kyrie and I'd hate for us to gut our young talent for Kyrie Irving.
Uh Brandon does NOT have a higher ceiling than Kuz. Heck Hart might have a higher ceiling than Ingram in the sense he attacks the basket and takes the contact. Also shoots the 3 better than Ingram. Outside of the dumb fouls Hart is solid, his shot is up and down but so are many young players.

Hart & Kuz having a higher ceiling than BI is nonsense. Whether BI reaches his potential is a different story.
Naw you crazy thinking BI is that dude. Must need to have your coffee for the day, remind me what potential he has. Ingram is a tall slasher that can't move without the ball, no 3 to speak of, and has to have the ball to be effective.

Magic reaching new levels of ****ery if he hires Jason Kidd
We asking for Mark Jackson some how Magic hears Jason Kidd. :smh: A PG is a PG right, they will be fine.

Luke might want to start getting some early estimates on moving expenses, reach out to a couple moving companies.

Kidd 1.0 to coach Kidd 2.0? :lol: that’s literally his logic

Magic is my all time favorite player but man is he an idiot!

That’s my thing too. Luke hasn’t been mind blowingly good but there are certain traits I like about him. Hard to point the finger at him when he’s been dealt with a bad hand (poor roster fit, injuries and players with major fundamental flaws)

Luke’s gonna be a good coach in the league

Rotations did him in :lol:

Kidd is beyond stupid and an ***hole of a person

When we strike out with AD and then strike out with free agents this summer, I’m gonna wish I could go to a simpler time when we were just young kids running and gunning with low expectations and lots of patience. That is til LBJ ruined it for us. Fast tracking a rebuild has NEVER been a good idea

Also, these ****ing players need to stop asking for trades a year before their contracts are up. Just play and leave them high and dry in the summer ala Durant

When we strike out with AD and then strike out with free agents this summer, I’m gonna wish I could go to a simpler time when we were just young kids running and gunning with low expectations but looking forward to watching the youngsters grow. That is til LBJ ruined it for us
Hush your mouth, it is to early for that talk. I am of the same mindset, but we are "hating" until this summer when nobody wants to willingly come to LA.

Luke >
we're not getting anyone better than him at this point. Reading the past couple pages, there's just a lot of panic on here.
RELAX.

Luke >
we're not getting anyone better than him at this point. Reading the past couple pages, there's just a lot of panic on here.
RELAX.

The Jason Kidd stuff is being reported by Bleacher Report. They’ve already discussed the position with Kidd , according to reports

Back
Top Bottom