Ladies of NT: I'm gonna need a verdict on facial hair.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Take a wild guess

laugh.gif
, i'm thinking you're laughing cause you're salty youcan't harass me on xbox live anymore....

but, then again, i could be wrong, entirely...

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

id smash most of the girls who posted in the last pyp easy

your pics are fake until proven otherwise
lol i'll take that as a compliment

you_got_it_dude.jpg
idc how you take it. I just noticed none of yourpics were regular camera pics. Take a pic of a piece of paper and write NT on it..otherwise your a lame trying to be someone your not

id smash most of the girls who posted in the last pyp easy

your pics are fake until proven otherwise
lol i'll take that as a compliment

you_got_it_dude.jpg
idc how you take it. I just noticed none of your pics were regular camera pics. Take a pic of a piece of paper and write NT on it..otherwise your a lame trying to be someone your not
1 of 2 things is happening here

1: Mayor is throwing salt in dude dude's game

OR

2: Mayor is actually on to something

I mean it isn't hard to post a pic with an NT tag. But at the same time....who cares really, let the man run game.
-The Juice

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Mine varies in length, but its always there. Ive never met a chick that didnt like it.

This is a good shot of my beard. (pay no mind to the homoeroticism and me trying to burn a nipple off. Drunk camping shenanigans ftw)

always have the beard game on lock.
pimp.gif

ARRGHH im mad. How this guy know i was the mayor of nyc? You havent been here long enough to know my OG name. Cant even snap a quick pic to prove everuonewrong. U dont have to though, we both know that white dude isnt you, donte

Back
Top Bottom