Ladies of NT: I'm gonna need a verdict on facial hair.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Every guy I know who has facial hair hates it (Myself included) Every guy who doesn't have it wants it
laugh.gif
this is the truth.

my facial hair grows in about 10 different colors, so my beard never looks right. and needing to shave more regularly with sensitive skin is not a fun thingto do.

352qlgk.jpg

Any girls feel the baby face look? My facial hair grows in kinda spotty so it's all I can work with. Being 22 looking 17 kinda sucks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

7334_685980467736_25519930_38951697_4319632_n.jpg

im gonna keep the short bear/mustache collabo for right now, its gettin too cold here in VA for me to have none

Wait...

James Loney, is that you?

James+Loney+Getty+Images.jpg

Just playing, but you do look like him though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by Late80s

2v9428o.jpg

30nd8wi.jpg

i usually have some stubble like this.....maybe a little more if i don't shave for a while.......good or bad? i don't like shaving every day i like a little facial hair.
good but i need more pictures to make sure.
lol i dont have like any pics of me clean shaven this ones way back from hs

3sz8x.jpg
facial hair suits you. get in my PMs
I
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
hate that guy.
who are you and why are you so mad?

Relax. it was his subtle way of saying he thinks you're a rather handsome gentleman

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

2v9428o.jpg

30nd8wi.jpg

i usually have some stubble like this.....maybe a little more if i don't shave for a while.......good or bad? i don't like shaving every day i like a little facial hair.
good but i need more pictures to make sure.
lol i dont have like any pics of me clean shaven this ones way back from hs

3sz8x.jpg
facial hair suits you. get in my PMs
I
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
hate that guy.
who are you and why are you so mad?

Relax. it was his subtle way of saying he thinks you're a rather handsome gentleman
Club understands me <3

gotta stay with a little hair on my face. blown it doesnt connect all the way but its still a straight look, dont mind the hair, its after taking my hair outbut i do kinda f with the look
pimp.gif

29bbk2p.jpg

How did I know that this would turn into a PYFH, mixed with some females throwing in compliments to encourage the guys......

BRB - Gotta find pics to post.

Originally Posted by Diego

How did I know that this would turn into a PYFH, mixed with some females throwing in compliments to encourage the guys......

BRB - Gotta find pics to post.
Im sure the women need refrences, and hopefully they dont mind members of their fellow community trying to help with that.

Originally Posted by sh3zSoFly

Originally Posted by Spyda23

Im puerto rican n since i was 12 i had a mustache.

If i go more than a week without shaving ppl say i look arabic...

Me going on 3 weeks with no shave...

ff62567e5f6e26d06dcd0a381e87836ccd2d47e.jpg

Now that i look at the pic...i do gotta shave more often.

na, dont shave. I like this look.
glasses.gif

pimp.gif

Most females I know if not all of them have told me I would look better if I shaved and cut my hair.

This post is halfway inspiring me to start really paying attention to my facial hair. I'm always lazy about brushing it.

Facial hair FTL...if I go 3+ days without shaving my face gets itchy as !+!%...it becomes too big of a distraction.

It depends on the person and how they pull off the look. Usually, I like the scruff look or the 5 o'clock shadows. However, I do not like when it gets toomuch a la Osama Bin Laden's beard. It takes away from the face.

Gentlemen, keep the pics coming.

Back
Top Bottom