Lakers retiring SHAQS #34 jersey good or bad?

how is there even an argument for the lakers not to retire it...

3 chips

3 finals mvps

I agree with you on that one. I've been hearing a lot of laker fans talking bad about it. Just because he was traded away and all the drama that went on and he played for the celtics blah blah blah. He was a beast

Hall of fame or not?
roll.gif

Hell no steph curry n c webb > shaq in the hof

most dominant force in my years of watching hoops...

quick question... how would the middle championship team (15-1 in the playoffs) would have done against one of the great bulls teams?

most dominant force in my years of watching hoops...

quick question... how would the middle championship team (15-1 in the playoffs) would have done against one of the great bulls teams?

La vs Bulls? That's a good one. It would be difficult to judge for the simple fact of shaq dominating the paint. Will jordan be able to drive to the rim as he usually does? Kobe could be contained shaq was pretty much unstoppable 2000-03

lakers would win in at most 6, kobe can check mj way better than anyone on the bulls can handle shaq. i think shaq would average 35 vs that bulls team

What about the rest of the tony and scotti are difference makers as well don't forget about rodman. Bulls had a deeper team in the long run. Lakers didn't have to many big names to back it up.

Back
Top Bottom