Lakers retiring SHAQS #34 jersey good or bad?

I grew up a laker fan and have been all my life. I don't know if some of you agree with me but I hated shaq after he left LA. I hated him even more when he won a title in Miami. Lakers suffered for at least 5 years after he left.
You can blame Kobe for that.

Wow,they botch his banner.
Reversable-jersey.-Jayne-Kamin-Oncea-USA-TODAY-Sports.jpg

Yeah they did. That's the first thing I thought of when I saw it. We should've just stuck with the classic look.
When I think of Shaq in a Lakers uni the older jersey style isn't the one I picture. I think they got it right. When Kobe gets his jersey retired; he'll have the current style as well. 

Yeah they did. That's the first thing I thought of when I saw it. We should've just stuck with the classic look.
When I think of Shaq in a Lakers uni the older jersey style isn't the one I picture. I think they got it right. When Kobe gets his jersey retired; he'll have the current style as well. 

My thoughts as well... As much as I loved those old Laker jerseys, when I think of Shaq & his 3 peat & most dominant years in LA, I think of him in the jersey currently in the rafters. They do have to fix it since its backwards though :x :lol:

Back
Top Bottom