Lets be as truthful as possible: NT would you leave your girl if you haven't had sex in a LONG time?

You need to grab her by the back of the neck and talk to her with your teeth clenched.

smh.gif
Lettin some amazing ******* go to waste.

I wouldn't leave, but maybe you need to work on your *ahem* sex game.

Maybe you need to try a little harder to GET HER IN THE MOOD and satisfy her. Some women need more than a *@@$ slap across the forehead to get warmed up...

Since she's your girl, maybe you need to try to romance and seduce her. Don't go the long boring route of dinner and all that though, cus it'llkill the mood. Just set the scene for sex and be a tiger on the prowl.

Hotel room wouldn't hurt...

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

You two both need to get away from your busy schedules, and take a real nice three day weekend somewhere. If you still don't smash, then I don't know what to tell you.
Word cuz you dont want to end up like that guy that never smashed his wife

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

You need to grab her by the back of the neck and talk to her with your teeth clenched.

smh.gif
Lettin some amazing ******* go to waste.

On some man *$%.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CjMoney

YNS
You Never Step

It means you should always stay in a relationship and make it work, its the NT way, ladies first
happy.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]stupid simp[/color]

I have to agree she's either getting it from somebody else or just not that interested in you. If she really wanted to, you could find little holes in eventhe busiest of schedules to get it in. Hell, my nephew was sneaking quickies in the formal living room downstairs while the whole family was home anddidn't even know he had company, "fooling around" in the back of church either during Children's Church when he was supposed to bedistributing snacks. I mean seriously, I don't believe you can't find 10-15 minutes at the least every few days.

Just talk to her dude and do what needs to be done. This is one of those situations where you have to make it work.

Nope, I wouldn't leave her

At least you got a girl you can be with
I have to leave this girl I was into a lot
cause I'm going away to college
frown.gif

you guys should put a side a day out of the month (if it were me It would have to be at least 2 or 3 if i were in your situation but 1 should be enough foryou) and get a hotel stay the night and use at least 1-2 1/2 boxes of condoms. Unless you're dippin in sauce of course. Wild out and release all that builtup frustration and stress on her
devil.gif
you should be good for at least another 2 weeks andthen repeat

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

Do you know if she's on birth control or anything that can alter her sex drive?

Its funny you should say that because - like i said we have been through so much - she's on a light prescription of anti-depressants.

shes not crazy depressed -but because of a personal crisis she's been going through since she was 16, after finally seeking help from a professional, she was prescribed to take them.

long story short - her life is alot better now - healthier - but could the prescription be altering her drive to have sex with me?

yes.
but really.. regardless of your busy schedules... you need to make time for it.

sex isn't everything in a relationship...but it IS a part of a relationship.
...schedule a weekend... rent a hotel room...even if it's in the same city.

relationships are like plants... you need to tend to them constantly...or they'll wither and die.

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

been dating my girl for 2 years never had sex. Waiting on marriage FTW! and no sarcasm there either
No sarcasm, mad props. It's worth the wait.
pimp.gif

Wish I would've had the will power

FYI

One of many POSSIBLE side effects of anti-depressants is lowered sex drive.

I'm fixin' to be 24 real soon. At my age my desired partner better be able to match my sex drive. That's just part of us being compatible.. Ihaven't had to worry about the crib part and "not having a place to" DO IT in years, but if she wanted to get down best believe chicks alwaysfind ways..

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

been dating my girl for 2 years never had sex. Waiting on marriage FTW! and no sarcasm there either

lets just hope your marriage isn't like this guy lol

mhwuu.jpg

2m4om7s.jpg

thanks for the advice guys
im going to try and talk to her about this.

i don't think she's cheating but who knows - never know any1 as well as you think these days - but in my gut i kinda know shes faithful. Maybe not assexually driven as me but faithful regardless.

Back
Top Bottom