Lets be as truthful as possible: NT would you leave your girl if you haven't had sex in a LONG time?

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

for the beasts:
34dpiy1.jpg

bkzkurse wrote:
no face shots - a line is drawn there....

and we talked about it today - and she stated that she felt the same way i do!
eek.gif

and SHE was like its my fault because i never invite her over....i have a free crib but...i like to sleep late so getting a quicky before my parents come home is not an option
indifferent.gif

I AM AN IDIOT!!
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

btw: im 21 - just graduated college so i should be making well use of my free time

I don't get it tho...what type of relationship are you in? I mean, any girl I have been with always wants tohave sex and they communicate this quite openly....if you had to wait months to talk about this then there honestly is a good chance that somebody else made arecent deposit and withdrawal into your girls bank....I've been the other guy when guys like you weren't around to take care of business, trust me,you're never "too busy" for sex....that's ludicrous

She got a boyfriend #2 bro...Sorry to break it to ya. It sounds like he handles the business, and you do the rest

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

my chick a nympho.

if you not gettin enuff sex, bounce imo.

might i add bounce after u express that u need to beat it more, alot more and she still doesn't find a way to put out

Originally Posted by TD The God

bkzkurse wrote:
no face shots - a line is drawn there....

and we talked about it today - and she stated that she felt the same way i do!
eek.gif

and SHE was like its my fault because i never invite her over....i have a free crib but...i like to sleep late so getting a quicky before my parents come home is not an option
indifferent.gif

I AM AN IDIOT!!
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

btw: im 21 - just graduated college so i should be making well use of my free time

I don't get it tho...what type of relationship are you in? I mean, any girl I have been with always wants to have sex and they communicate this quite openly....if you had to wait months to talk about this then there honestly is a good chance that somebody else made a recent deposit and withdrawal into your girls bank....I've been the other guy when guys like you weren't around to take care of business, trust me, you're never "too busy" for sex....that's ludicrous

correction... dont use clever phrases like withdrawl/deposit... tell the man like it is... be blunt

some other dude has been ##%+%+# the %#$% outta ya girl... dude has been putting his manmeat all over her face & all up in her innards... dude has beendigging for gold in her guts... dude prolly gave her several pearl necklaces/facials... the boobies is prolly covered in a thin layer of jizz too...

sorry to have to be the one to tell you this... but ya girl been gettin her back blown out by one of the 4 billion other dudes(besides you) that would maketime to beat her brains out...

I don't get it tho...what type of relationship are you in? I mean, any girl I have been with always wants to have sex and they communicate this quite openly....if you had to wait months to talk about this then there honestly is a good chance that somebody else made a recent deposit and withdrawal into your girls bank....I've been the other guy when guys like you weren't around to take care of business, trust me, you're never "too busy" for sex....that's ludicrous
i agree with this 100%

my girl works 3rd shift........i got plenty to do during the week on top of working out i still can take care of business before she off to work, same when shewas studying like crazy an test etc for her liscense. i swear to god people use work and school as an excuse for not smashing.

better believe somebody is takin care of that chick.
i hate when folks use goals for an excuse not to take care ofthemselves, you gotta have a balance in life

Back
Top Bottom