Lil Wayne (feat. Eminem) - Drop the World

Well ddddamn.
Amazon shipped Rebirth to some people that had it on pre-order.

file.php

Originally Posted by dunnyy

Well ddddamn.
Amazon shipped Rebirth to some people that had it on pre-order.

file.php

edit...i thought this was supposed to drop on the 29th
smh.gif

Song's aight..Em did his thing...same middle school lyrics from Wayne...nothing crazy like some of ya'll make it out to be though.
grin.gif

MARSHALL...!
...after these features and that Refill....I'm expecting nothing less than a classic from Relapse 2....Mark my words...it will be.

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

MARSHALL...!
...after these features and that Refill....I'm expecting nothing less than a classic from Relapse 2....Mark my words...it will be.
That's what hes building it up to be and the fact that he really wants to put out a classic leads me to believe that we probably won't seethis in the first quarter. BTW, Em x Wayne x Just Blaze on Relapse2 according to the tweets.

MARSHALL...!
That's what hes building it up to be and the fact that he really wants to put out a classic leads me to believe that we probably won't see this in the first quarter. BTW, Em x Wayne x Just Blaze on Relapse2 according to the tweets.

MARSHALL...!
That's what hes building it up to be and the fact that he really wants to put out a classic leads me to believe that we probably won't see this in the first quarter. BTW, Em x Wayne x Just Blaze on Relapse2 according to the tweets.

I peeped that...Just Blaze had a post saying..
Megatron
Martian
Marshall

Em gave Wayne one. Wayne giving Em one. Hopefully it's for Relapse 2...

I really dig this track BUT....I would love for Wayne and Em to really go berserk on a track, like a no holds barred, No subject matter, just insane rhymesgoing back and forth.
I want Wayne to come on that No ceilings swag and EM on that Buffalo Bill Steez.

Wayne should rapped on this (and i mean actually rap, instead of the melody stuff).

Em flow spazzed on this track, straight done'd it up.

i dig this song
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the chorus is
smokin.gif
my favorite part of this song.

Rebirth actually looking brighter
wink.gif

when dude does features on other ppls tracks he just makes it a point to make the other artist look like they cant hang

True Eminem didn't say anything too amazing....But his flow was incredible and unique...

Also his passion, voice and anger was back....Which is a very good thing....

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, love the start of the beat and slowness of it. i like waynes singy verses and ems singy intro with that nutso flow.great tandem.

eminem has said that he tries unusual and different flows on pretty straight fwd beats just to challenge himself these days. I feel like thats all he did onRelapse and it's getting old. Dude needs to stop hopping on these lame %%# songs with a crazy flow and really needs to start making some good songs again.

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

eminem has said that he tries unusual and different flows on pretty straight fwd beats just to challenge himself these days. I feel like thats all he did on Relapse and it's getting old. Dude needs to stop hopping on these lame %%# songs with a crazy flow and really needs to start making some good songs again.

word... its weird... like how he rapped on forever... its dope from a rapping stand point... but its kinda $!!!* the flow of the song up... its like he'stryin his hardest to not ride the beat...

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

He really didn't say anything.
Exactly.

But since it's Em, you know dudes gunna hype it

Wayne > Em on this joint for me personally
Em is overhyped?
laugh.gif

look at wayne. dudes been trash for several years now, his market has been 13 year old girls ever since lollipop
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom