List Typical NTer Behavior, Likes/Dislikes, Stereotypes, etc.......Add Your Own.............

-A lot of Nters are Anti-Hype.
-Whatever's hot, they're against, whatever's not hot, they're against.
laugh.gif

-They hate jean shorts (jorts?).
-There's a @$!% load of photographers on here.
-Boat shoes are "in" according to NT.

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Originally Posted by the north west

"hood dudes" on here who have 2000 plus posts

if you really hood why you spending all your time posting on Niketalk

Because it's 2009 and even hood dudes are computer saavy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Everybody's sarcastic
Nobody's really getting any cuz their standards are too high
You had a friend that said something dumb about rap and you corrected him. I know because you promptly posted on NT in order to feel validated
Everyone is so "important"...

etc

All post in the threads similar to this that pop up every so often, and then complain that the thread pops up every so often.

I see what I did there.

-asking what is their favorite celebrity is wearing in that one pic or video
-jean shorts hate
-a lot of NTers hate anything mainstream
-Have at least Jay, Nas, Buddens, Kanye, or Cam as one of their fave artists
-feeding the trolls
-overrating of girls
-the hype of Polo, Hundreds, Supreme, etc.
-people wanting to compare any NBA player to Jordan (i.e., Kobe, Lebron, Wade, AI, etc.)
-the hye of Marques Colston, Elijah Dukes, Eric Maynor, basically any player in Sports forum

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

-Swear by Apple, and then if someone asks for a laptop recommendation of i.e. $500, "You should get a mac." Dude said $500 tops and yet they still recommend a mac.
laugh.gif
So true... it always happens
laugh.gif

dislike-using the "they get money" excuse to defend bad music/business deals from artists

No matter how bad somethin gis or how serious a post is, som eone will try to be funny and fail. Usually they will try to make light of a situation by poorlyattempting to speak ghetto.

Subject: No Joke, the missles are flying it is WWIII

"Yo dem Koreans mean bidness"

"Dayum and I always got chinese food back in da day"

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

-Swear by Apple, and then if someone asks for a laptop recommendation of i.e. $500, "You should get a mac." Dude said $500 tops and yet they still recommend a mac.
laugh.gif
So true... it always happens
laugh.gif
very true
roll.gif

kids spending excessively on clothing, shoes and accessories they shouldn't be able to afford....gucci belts, LV wallets, $300+ dunks, $100 new eras...etcetc

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

No matter how bad somethin gis or how serious a post is, som eone will try to be funny and fail. Usually they will try to make light of a situation by poorly attempting to speak ghetto.

Subject: No Joke, the missles are flying it is WWIII

"Yo dem Koreans mean bidness"

"Dayum and I always got chinese food back in da day"
laugh.gif
Wooooow...

-Favorite genre is Rap (Fabolous, Kanye, the "old" Jay, Nas, Gucci, Max B, Cam, etc.)

-Love Polo to death

-Even a "dime" is ugly to the average NT'er.

-hate jorts, love fatigue shorts
-call ducktales on every story, no matter how believable/unbelievable it is: want to tell a story? better have pics of everything. otherwise, DUCKTALES.
-polo ralph lauren > *
-nt detectives trying to get idiots out of situations like this: 'dear nt, i sent a money order for $800 with no tracking to someone on iss and gotscammed...i want my money back. HELP'
-beast on regular girls, hate on supermodels
-love drama: 'in before the lock' 'someone snitched to my gf that i cheated on her with her mother...i should have never put her picture up'etc.
-rich, wealthy, or spoiled--everyone has a beemer, LV, gucci, macbook, etc.
-pointless threads about simple everyday activities: 'nt what should i eat for lunch?'
-extra thirsty for pics, especially if they aren't nt acceptable: 'pm me
devil.gif
' 'me too' 'me three' etc.
-pedo bear
-gifs: popcorn gif and others for every situation

-waystinthyme

Back
Top Bottom