Looking for help picking out my first pair of Jordans

For the most part I had two seasons through high school andcollege – sandal season and boot season – so I’ve never owned a pair of Jordansor many decent sneakers in general. Sometime during the last couple of yearsthough I decided I wanted to get some j’s when I turned 23 (I don’t know… Iguess I needed an excuse to spend that kind of money on sneakers). Well I turn24 in a couple of weeks so I’m running out of time to make my shoes match myage lol. I’ve made a couple of attempts to pick out a pair but I’m indecisiveto begin with and holy %#%+ there are a lot of options! So now I’m turning toyou guys for suggestions. Here are some details that might help narrow it downsomewhat:

They have to be versatile since they’ll be my only pair. Assick as some of the colored ones are I don’t want to limit my clothing optionstoo much, so they should probably be neutral colors for the most part. I wear asuit to work so won’t be wearing them every day. I’ll probably use them mostlyas an alternative to my tims when I want to look nice but don’t have to weardress shoes (i.e. going out on the weekends), but I want to be able to rock emwith some jeans and a t-shirt too.

So I guess that’s about it… I know this doesn’t narrow itdown much at all, but any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks!

For the most part I had two seasons through high school andcollege – sandal season and boot season – so I’ve never owned a pair of Jordansor many decent sneakers in general. Sometime during the last couple of yearsthough I decided I wanted to get some j’s when I turned 23 (I don’t know… Iguess I needed an excuse to spend that kind of money on sneakers). Well I turn24 in a couple of weeks so I’m running out of time to make my shoes match myage lol. I’ve made a couple of attempts to pick out a pair but I’m indecisiveto begin with and holy %#%+ there are a lot of options! So now I’m turning toyou guys for suggestions. Here are some details that might help narrow it downsomewhat:

They have to be versatile since they’ll be my only pair. Assick as some of the colored ones are I don’t want to limit my clothing optionstoo much, so they should probably be neutral colors for the most part. I wear asuit to work so won’t be wearing them every day. I’ll probably use them mostlyas an alternative to my tims when I want to look nice but don’t have to weardress shoes (i.e. going out on the weekends), but I want to be able to rock emwith some jeans and a t-shirt too.

So I guess that’s about it… I know this doesn’t narrow itdown much at all, but any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks!

air-jordan-7-retro-olympic-2004.jpg

Get the Retro 3 True Blue that come out this Saturday 6/4/11. I think those will meet your needs.

Get the Retro 3 True Blue that come out this Saturday 6/4/11. I think those will meet your needs.

Wow, thanks for the quick replies. Pictures alone won't do me much good though since I can't put a name to them. And since I know literally nothing about sneakers, if you guys could support your suggestions with some reasons why I should choose them it'd help make my decision a lot easier (I'm REALLY indecisive about things like this and sometimes it helps to just be talked into something 
laugh.gif
 ). Thanks again

Wow, thanks for the quick replies. Pictures alone won't do me much good though since I can't put a name to them. And since I know literally nothing about sneakers, if you guys could support your suggestions with some reasons why I should choose them it'd help make my decision a lot easier (I'm REALLY indecisive about things like this and sometimes it helps to just be talked into something 
laugh.gif
 ). Thanks again

I recommend the Air-Jordan XVI IMO the most versatile Jordan because of its removable gaiter. Nice and sporty without the cover. Classy with it on. These are also very well made (both OG and retro versions) so they will last you a long time.

aj-16-blk-vrd-cp-main.jpg

aj-16-blk-vrd-cp-2.jpg

aj-16-blk-vrd-cp-1.jpg

I recommend the Air-Jordan XVI IMO the most versatile Jordan because of its removable gaiter. Nice and sporty without the cover. Classy with it on. These are also very well made (both OG and retro versions) so they will last you a long time.

aj-16-blk-vrd-cp-main.jpg

aj-16-blk-vrd-cp-2.jpg

aj-16-blk-vrd-cp-1.jpg

Go with some Jordan 3s bro...imo the 3s can be worn by anybody and look good! I think some Mocha 3s would fit perfectly with what you are looking for but those will not be all to cheap soooo cement 3s or even the true blue 3s releasing this weekend would be great for you. Just my opinion, hope it helps!

Back
Top Bottom