Looking for help picking out my first pair of Jordans

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

if its your olny pair of Js, avoid white.
agreed.

any of the following would probably do:
bred 1
black cement iii
black cement iv
black metallic v
infrared/varsity red vi
bordeaux vii
space jam xi
altitude xiii
last shot xiv

good luck w/ your decision and let us know which ones you end up getting.

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

if its your olny pair of Js, avoid white.
agreed.

any of the following would probably do:
bred 1
black cement iii
black cement iv
black metallic v
infrared/varsity red vi
bordeaux vii
space jam xi
altitude xiii
last shot xiv

good luck w/ your decision and let us know which ones you end up getting.

pick the AJ 3 true blues which just released. They look classy and decent and also not too expensive.

pick the AJ 3 true blues which just released. They look classy and decent and also not too expensive.

Get These OP:
PGFux.jpg

If your just looking for your first pair of j's and your more than likely not in this to collect or have any sentimental memories of mj in an actual game then I say just cop this years air Jordan 2011 simple colorways and the most modern sneaker technology , also won't blow up your budget , they can be found at most sneaker stores in the mall or on every sneaker web site

If your just looking for your first pair of j's and your more than likely not in this to collect or have any sentimental memories of mj in an actual game then I say just cop this years air Jordan 2011 simple colorways and the most modern sneaker technology , also won't blow up your budget , they can be found at most sneaker stores in the mall or on every sneaker web site

Pick what you like best and you are comfortable with. What is best and comfortable for others may end up not comfortable for you.

Pick what you like best and you are comfortable with. What is best and comfortable for others may end up not comfortable for you.

Back
Top Bottom