Looking for help picking out my first pair of Jordans

Go with some Jordan 3s bro...imo the 3s can be worn by anybody and look good! I think some Mocha 3s would fit perfectly with what you are looking for but those will not be all to cheap soooo cement 3s or even the true blue 3s releasing this weekend would be great for you. Just my opinion, hope it helps!

well your going to have to align your want with what is available, unless your willing to search and pay high resell prices.
.some of the "hottest" jordans that are coming out in the remainder of 2011 will be

true blue 3, cardinal 7, black metallic 5, black cement 3, concord 11

its hard to say what your looking for since you dont know, but you should google each of these and see if you like any

well your going to have to align your want with what is available, unless your willing to search and pay high resell prices.
.some of the "hottest" jordans that are coming out in the remainder of 2011 will be

true blue 3, cardinal 7, black metallic 5, black cement 3, concord 11

its hard to say what your looking for since you dont know, but you should google each of these and see if you like any

Originally Posted by PTone

air-jordan-7-retro-olympic-2004.jpg
dont forget to get this too
200972912255533644.jpg

Originally Posted by ColdCity

wearing em as i type
pimp.gif

Also wearing them too.
pimp.gif
  You could check the for sale forum / iss (%+@**%!%%$!%!.com) if you want J's that arent currently available in retail stores.  VIII's were my first pair though.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

wearing em as i type
pimp.gif

Also wearing them too.
pimp.gif
  You could check the for sale forum / iss (%+@**%!%%$!%!.com) if you want J's that arent currently available in retail stores.  VIII's were my first pair though.

Bro, get the playoff 13's, white cement 3's or true blue 3's (coming this Saturday).
If, you do not like any of the choices, buy what you feel that is appealing to you.

Bro, get the playoff 13's, white cement 3's or true blue 3's (coming this Saturday).
If, you do not like any of the choices, buy what you feel that is appealing to you.

Thanks for all the feedback - keep it coming! I'm a perfectionist and am terrified of scuffing them, by the way... are some styles more easily damaged than others?

Another question: where is the best place to buy? Any particular stores or websites that I should be looking at? I would imagine there'd be a better variety on the internet, but I don't want to shop around anywhere unless I know it's legit.

Thanks for all the feedback - keep it coming! I'm a perfectionist and am terrified of scuffing them, by the way... are some styles more easily damaged than others?

Another question: where is the best place to buy? Any particular stores or websites that I should be looking at? I would imagine there'd be a better variety on the internet, but I don't want to shop around anywhere unless I know it's legit.

Since you say you wear a suit to work these "Spacejam XI's" would be a great option.They'll look even better in person than they do in the Pic. THe patent leather is shiny and attractive. You can wear these babies to work EVERYDAY
pimp.gif

air-jordan-xi-11-space-jams-1.jpg

space-jam-release.jpg

Since you say you wear a suit to work these "Spacejam XI's" would be a great option.They'll look even better in person than they do in the Pic. THe patent leather is shiny and attractive. You can wear these babies to work EVERYDAY
pimp.gif

air-jordan-xi-11-space-jams-1.jpg

space-jam-release.jpg

I say you should buy the Air Jordan 8's. The most comfy Air Jordan IMO. Not easy to get dirty either. I say you get the Bugs Bunny 8's easy to clean since it's leather, and resell prices aren't high. Really nice looking sneaker too!

I say you should buy the Air Jordan 8's. The most comfy Air Jordan IMO. Not easy to get dirty either. I say you get the Bugs Bunny 8's easy to clean since it's leather, and resell prices aren't high. Really nice looking sneaker too!

cement 3strue blue 3sfire red 5shonestly...any Js from 1-23 look mad
pimp.gif
 especially if your rocking just jeans and T

and to answer your question on a good place to buy...check out the buy/sell forum on this site. got some nice deals on there and great people to deal with as well.

cement 3strue blue 3sfire red 5shonestly...any Js from 1-23 look mad
pimp.gif
 especially if your rocking just jeans and T

and to answer your question on a good place to buy...check out the buy/sell forum on this site. got some nice deals on there and great people to deal with as well.

cool grey IVs. IVs are less bulky(more of a true mid-top shoe) than other Jordans and are just plain awesome.  but you can never go wrong with True Blue 3s and it is coming out soon.

air-jordan-4-iv-retro-cool-grey-chrome-dark-charcoal-varsity-maize-1.jpg

cool grey IVs. IVs are less bulky(more of a true mid-top shoe) than other Jordans and are just plain awesome.  but you can never go wrong with True Blue 3s and it is coming out soon.

air-jordan-4-iv-retro-cool-grey-chrome-dark-charcoal-varsity-maize-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom