Man converts NYC dumpster into a home.... #anythingtohangoutinbrookllyn

So Ricky Gervais built an army fort?

yambs gon be like **** is that smell yo

this guy is lost....total failure as a human being...there is no reason this man should be in a dumpster..there should be no white homeless men its basically impossible unless you are a total f' up...a society catered to and privileged by whites and you are living in a dumpster in new york city...

if immigrants can come to this country and become millionaires, there is no excuse anyone caucasian should be on the street unless you are an abuser of drugs or just trying to save every penny, hoarding money thinking you are smart..

if hes doin' this to save money and is being frugal...he totally misses the point of life...

you NTers kill me

He spent two grand on a dumpster?

Didn't realize they went for that much..

Unless he's there like 3 months out of the year during the summer, he needs to reevaluate his math

I wouldn't mind a place like that if I lived in "the walking dead" era.

That would be a pretty bad idea. If enough walkers surround you there is nothing you can do, you would be trapped inside.

Do the wheels lock? If not a herd of walkers could push against it and you would be a meal on wheels.

I'm convinced this guy is an attention *****. Probably some artist that is trying to use this for publicity.
Not every hotel in NY is on that Home Alone 2, $1000+ a night steez. We got holiday inns too.
And if money is really an issue (which its not because he paid 2grand for a garbage bin and routinely flies) there are things like couchsurfing.org or hostels.

vpx01w.jpg

Lmao

Racial thread in 5,4,3,2,1

Or perhaps NT ignores dude and keeps the thread on track.

why ignore me? if its not about yambs, foambs, and kanye, its not a meaningful discussion? this isn't a racial derailment its a reality check...

you can't cry foul and broke when the whole system is catered to you, perpetuated by you and for you...i don't see how what i said is so deviant from common sense...

and yeah this guy isn't homeless he is just cheap...

don't travel from california to new york if you can't afford to stay somewhere for a few nights cheap...
Did your goofy *** even read the article? The **** up.

he took it way too far. people are obsessed these days with utilitarian-esque designs with their apartments and what not. like that one apartment where you move walls around and "create" extra rooms. that whole design approach me is okay, but doing this with a dumpster? hell no. Cooking food inches away from where I sleep is not happening especially when it's cold outside during the winter months. I'm not living on the streets when I travel to New York City and looking forward to cozying up in a dumpster after a long day of work and traveling.

it was well thought out, but I just don't see this as an awesome solution. the 6 months he spent building that thing could have been 6 months of pay he saved up for traveling to NYC and staying at a hotel.

15 year old keyboard cowboys gone wild

i love how you always ride me every time i post...i haven't been on here in a couple of years and you still on it heavy...

everyone is a cowboy on the internet...not even trying to compare penis sizes with either of you...but i don't see how my post warrants me to '****' and being classified as 'goofy'...

he is an idiot for being in a dumpster regardless of the fact if its for publicity, money, or his conclusion of necessity...

How do I ride you? Let me guess you think I'm "your hater" don't you papi. Do I make you famous, do I give you strength.

What the hell you bringing up comparing penis sizes for in the first place b. men don't do stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom