Man Decapitates His Disabled Son

all i can do is
30t6p3b.gif

bruh is a sicko i hope he rots in the pin.

Originally Posted by G14

this is why i hope my kids isn't disabled

not fit for the grind

The hell is wrong with you?
Being a father and having a younger brother with a learning disability, this story makes my stomach turn. What a jacked up world we live in...
tired.gif
 RIP to the child. Rot in hell to the so called "father"

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ Well of course there are stories like that, but to think "They'll get theirs", as if all child molesters get served in prison... well it's naive.

Sure, some do. But most just... go to prison.

not really...not tryin be a **** (pause), but have u ever been locked up? srs question
they put dudes like this in seperate areas from them hard core "lifers"...they dont play that %$@@.
folks cant get home to their kids and families, and a dude like this killed his own, horribly might i add
...they may not kill him, but he'll wish he was dead
RIP to lil mans, gone too soon and also RIP to dudes mouth and butt hole

How the hell can someone do that to their son? I mean, seriously, disabilities or not, problems or not.... The world is sick right now, seriously.

RIP to the boy.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

^ Well of course there are stories like that, but to think "They'll get theirs", as if all child molesters get served in prison... well it's naive.

not really...not tryin be a **** (pause), but have u ever been locked up? srs question
they put dudes like this in seperate areas from them hard core "lifers"...they dont play that %$@@.
folks cant get home to their kids and families, and a dude like this killed his own, horribly might i add
...they may not kill him, but he'll wish he was dead
RIP to lil mans, gone too soon and also RIP to dudes mouth and butt hole

boy you wild for that last part lmao

moundraised23:
23ska909red02:

In prison? No. As a juvenile? Yes, and the child molesters were treated no worse than any of the rest of us.

So is this where you tell me that you were locked up in prison and you can offer first hand experience that child molesters are killed within minutes of getting into the general population?

It's not the way everyone would like to believe.

Originally Posted by G14

not fit for the grind

Here it is NT, the idiot of the year award goes to......

"G14" 

What a schmuck

Dude sounds as retarted as the father when he said "I did it to make her feel stupid"

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Originally Posted by G14

not fit for the grind

Here it is NT, the idiot of the year award goes to......

"G14" 

What a schmuck

Dude sounds as retarted as the father when he said "I did it to make her feel stupid"
This is not the only example of why G14 should be the recipient of that award, it's just his masterpiece.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by G14

not fit for the grind

you're a good person

Life is life man. You sound like you're on some eugenics type trip (*referring to G14). You get what your genetics give you back & pray/hope for the best but whatever - how do you think people that have kids with disabilities feel? Do they love them "less" because they've been dealt some extra challenges in raising them? 

Props to this man; the opposite to the guy we're discussing: (Team Hoyt)  

30t6p3b.gif
dude needs to be put to death. Forget housing/feeding/clothing him for the rest of his godforsaken life....

On a side note:

Am I the only one that noticed the detectives name? "Ricky Ross" no, too soon?

moundraised23:
23ska909red02:

In prison? No. As a juvenile? Yes, and the child molesters were treated no worse than any of the rest of us.

So is this where you tell me that you were locked up in prison and you can offer first hand experience that child molesters are killed within minutes of getting into the general population?

It's not the way everyone would like to believe.

nah ska, my words were: ...they may not kill him, but he'll wish he was dead. as if jail aint bad enough
word travels fast in the clink.
once dude hits gen-pop, again they may not kill him. he maybe be "segregated" if u will with the other pedos and such

Back
Top Bottom