Man throws woman's child from 3rd floor at Mall of America

Yea the grimey days when the hood was running it, u already know :lol: ...yo got accused of robbing n assaulting a few people right in the garage, did a lor bid for that :smh: n got da life ban which never been enforced

I know you were being dead *** but the thought of a man robbing and assualtomg folks in that garage has me weak. There’s so much traffic and so many witnesses :lol:

He said he was going in there to kill, was gonna knock an adult off the edge since they always hang around there...but instead he chose the kid smh

Going to the mall for the purpose of killing someone, then choosing a small kid? What the hell?

Dog there literally is a picture of a black kid before the article even starts.
Also, I don't even understand why you'd ask that question

I think he meant the victim and in reality, it does make a difference.

I don't know what it is but stories like these hurt me more ever since my son was born last month.

Murder would be the case that they gave me. I can't imagine what the little guy went through.

Dude was sentenced to 19 years.

Kid is still receiving treatment and procedures for non-life threatening injuries including head trauma and several broken bones.

Dude was sentenced to 19 years.

Kid is still receiving treatment and procedures for non-life threatening injuries including head trauma and several broken bones.
how is dude tried and convicted so fast???
that was like 2 months ago

he got off pretty light if you ask me... white boy rick got 3 decades for drugs only

You kill someone like that you’re no good for anything. Throw him off a cliff and “throw” a party after. Make an example out of him

Back
Top Bottom