March 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the HEAT!

i just called the 800 number and there are no miami lebrons coming up in the system in any sizes.
i also called half of the outlets that were listed and none of them have the shoes.

is this some kind of late april fools joke????

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

Idk if mentioned but a lot of oulets got the LeBron VI Miami for 99.99
releases-lebron6-14-miami.jpg

Some are
Cabazone
Vineland
Vacaville
Grovecity
Las Vegas North
Jersey Gardens
Milpitas
Jeffersonville
Sorry if i misspelled I was writing fast when he told me
he gave me more stores but i didn't write them all down.

NOT ONE Of Those Outlets Listed Has Even A Single Pair Of Miami Lebron VI's
smh.gif

LOL, dude probably gave the wrong style number or something. it's probably the white/black/red colorway.

took the day to go to a couple ross and marshalls in sac and it was a waste of time.

Nothing worth buying.

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

Idk if mentioned but a lot of oulets got the LeBron VI Miami for 99.99
releases-lebron6-14-miami.jpg

Some are
Cabazone
Vineland
Vacaville
Grovecity
Las Vegas North
Jersey Gardens
Milpitas
Jeffersonville
Sorry if i misspelled I was writing fast when he told me
he gave me more stores but i didn't write them all down.

NOT ONE Of Those Outlets Listed Has Even A Single Pair Of Miami Lebron VI's
smh.gif

I just finished calling all them now and you guys are right their are none!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I wish I remembered the guys name!

You guy's think that the Freshwater 95's will eventually hit outlet's?
Nike made a lot of pairs.

good stuff everybody...the Sac Town Rosses ae a WHOLE lot better than our NC ones....we don't even have boxes....or that much of a selection

just a heads up....of all the packs that are up on the FNL website...even if it says the size is sold out, you can go into your local finish line and ask themto do an external order, if the pic shows up on the website that means they are still available but the system just doesn't update fast enough....notsaying all sizes are available but i was able to find sizes 10-12 at work the other day

again im not saying all sizes are available it just doesn't hurt to try, you might get lucky

Originally Posted by diddypop24

Found Some STEVE NASH ZOOM MVP White/Black/Grey colorway at ROSS today 32.99 in Falls Church VA
i call ducktales... please prove me wrong... i want another excuse to go to ross
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Found Some STEVE NASH ZOOM MVP White/Black/Grey colorway at ROSS today 32.99 in Falls Church VA
i call ducktales... please prove me wrong... i want another excuse to go to ross
nerd.gif
He ain't lying.

raja if i see them in my area ill scoop them up for you....11.5 right?

also for those interested....the fun police are out at finisline, saw them today and thought for a minute they were the garnett 3s then i was disappointed.

nike-zoom-fun-police-now-available-1.jpg

haha guess everyone's hitting up ross and nordstrom rack now.

ross had the wht/navy/orng bakins in a 10.5-11 but they looked scuffed up. and only big sizes of bb1s
hit up the rack today.
big sizes in powermax, navy is 12.5, green is 13.5, red is 14. i did see the royal ones in a 9.5 though. i think they were $49.99
23515de55a0357f0363193e33bb8035401d6004.jpg

sharkleys wht/navy and wht/red $49.99 as well i think. scattered sizes between 10.5-13
3e7153ef5d0a52f54f44a4bbbd4ed427a4d7c3f.jpg

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

nerd.gif
He ain't lying.
They have been in Marshalls too, even these:

NikeFactorys are giving out $10 giftcards for every $50 you spend till 4/14. So start shopping!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

raja if i see them in my area ill scoop them up for you....11.5 right?

also for those interested....the fun police are out at finisline, saw them today and thought for a minute they were the garnett 3s then i was disappointed.

nike-zoom-fun-police-now-available-1.jpg
LOL..drew i thought the same thing..i was like these can't b the garnett's..the guy told me nah..but he couldn't tell me what theywere..these will hit clearance racks..then MAYBE i will cop..

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

just a heads up....of all the packs that are up on the FNL website...even if it says the size is sold out, you can go into your local finish line and ask them to do an external order, if the pic shows up on the website that means they are still available but the system just doesn't update fast enough....not saying all sizes are available but i was able to find sizes 10-12 at work the other day

again im not saying all sizes are available it just doesn't hurt to try, you might get lucky

were you able to order a pair? cause i ordered a size 8.5 last friday and still til this friday my order is processing.

Back
Top Bottom