MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

anybody seen anything worth coppin on the hash wall i wanted those lbj VI's as well but i know those arent on the hash wall

Originally Posted by richie4dayz

Thanks to denverairforce I just got those air max 1 skull pack for $22 and free shipping with nikefind! keep up the good work!

Same here. I been lookin for these too. Would have loved to get the green ones too.

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Originally Posted by bigsteeg

is the 30% off on all shoes or just shoes on the hash wall?

Just on the hash wall.

AWESOME! I'll be finally purchasing those Neon Victory+s at a decent price.
happy.gif

It should. I asked the manager in Destin when I was there yesterday, he said that you could get the 30% off over the phone.

Thanks to denverairforce I just got those air max 1 skull pack for $22 and free shipping with nikefind! keep up the good work!

What is nikefind and how do you use it to get frees shipping?

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Just say you used nikefind and they offer free shipping with it. I got those air max 1's aswell..can't beat $23 shipped

Angel

Nikefind is a resource we use to run down the goods. 800-806-NIKE. You can search by style number to locate the shoes you desire in NikeTown& Nike Outlet Stores.
Anytime you place an order from your outlet via telephone, you can tell the associate you were referred by NikeFind and you receive free ground shipping. Ihope that helps.

Thanks to denverairforce for sharing the info. I too cashed in on the AM1's for $22.

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Just say you used nikefind and they offer free shipping with it. I got those air max 1's aswell..can't beat $23 shipped

Angel

So you call the outlet and tell them you used nikefind. I was caling nike saying I used nikefind and dude was asking what the hell I was talkingabout.
laugh.gif

Las Vegas Outlets- Flight 95 Black/White (Carbon) $69.99 FSR *not on hash wall* but you can try getting the 30%

I honestly have to say that Pismo Beach outlet is one of the worst. It had overpriced shoes
Kobe 2 strength USA 79.99
Soldier 2's in orange for 89.99
The London edition air force 1 mid for 129.99!
A red tip AF1 mid for 60 not to many sizes
On hash wall it was almost all the same shoe! I woulda taken pic but I left my phone in the car lol
The shoes was a brown air pegasus for 60

Did pick this up at the BASS outlet for 4.99
0d225b7401626db80d207789bebc362d82e71ad.jpg

I was at jeffersonville last week, they actually got lots of new stuff in.

tons of AF1's, lows and highs. prices were anywhere from $79.99-$129.99 FSR (HI's were the yankee looking ones with Gum soles and they had all Greypair with white swoosh I think)
Trainer II low SB, black/royal, olive colorway $69.99 FSR
Lebron Soldier 2 TB's 4 colorways $69.99 FSR
Lebron V white/Navy FSR $79.99 FSR (they were only $69.99 last year but this new batch is $10 more...)
Lebron VI black/white/red $79.99 a few 8's, 8.5's, Black/Black $99.99 FSR
Lebron Soldier Black/Gold $59.99 FSR
Lots and lots of samples a whole table full stuff from sandals to hyperdunks all $9.99-$31.99 more samples on hash wall, different AM's ect...
some new Lebron clothing a few different T's, some matching Tops and pants.

saw some doernbecher am90s on the hash wall at round rock....several pairs size 10.5 and down....59.99 or 79.99 i cant remember lol...but 30% off

a942_12.JPG

Hope nobody paid the resale prices on the dunkman soldier IIIs because they are up on eastbay for $109
The camo's are up also. I haven't checked NDC, but they might be up on there also

Zach13g, what size were the Hyperdunk samples? 9 or 13? Did they have any left after you got your pair?

Sz 9^

they didn't have any on the floor but I did ask worker and he said they had like 5 pairs of every sample in the back once a few sale they put out more.

Back
Top Bottom