McDonald's drops Egg Supplier over Animal Cruelty video

yawn.

at the end of the day, we finna eat them

who cares if they had a great chicken life the 3 months before we chop them to peices?  

the beak thing is disturbing tho.

i eat the special eggs and all that jazz, not to save chickens, but because its healthier...

call me selfish when it comes to animals.....

but cows, chickens and pigs ARE bred and born, in this country, to be consumed...

cry about it....its fact.

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Sounds good. What a shame the lengths one must go for better things.

You're telling me, man. I have to order grass fed beef, bison, and chicken through the internet. I have to travel miles to a Farmer's Market because Whole Foods because their organic produce is miniscule now.
indifferent.gif

thank god i live downtown and we have 4-5 farmers markets every week

i wonder where theyll move in the winter.

pimp.gif

Call me ignorant but the biggest surprise to me is that Mcdonalds uses real eggs for their breakfast.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

This is why we need better teachers in our formative years.

Teachers are to blame for students thinking "food chain" some how equates to "more important chain" ...and its just patently false.

Add to that the number of teachers that skimp around evolution...and the result is people posting rather ignorant statements like: Humans aren't animals and chickens are only made to be eaten.
Well, someone actually cited the Bible as a source to support their claim that humans are superior to animals, so we can sort of see where this terrible logic stems from.

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

Originally Posted by sillyputty

This is why we need better teachers in our formative years.

Teachers are to blame for students thinking "food chain" some how equates to "more important chain" ...and its just patently false.

Add to that the number of teachers that skimp around evolution...and the result is people posting rather ignorant statements like: Humans aren't animals and chickens are only made to be eaten.
Well, someone actually cited the Bible as a source to support their claim that humans are superior to animals, so we can sort of see where this terrible logic stems from.

"Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominionover the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth." —Genesis1:28(KJV)
This has caused us a bunch of problems when it comes to conservatives and our energy crisis. They've straight up said that they believe god created the world for us to use so there is no point in looking for alternative energy sources.
and global warming isn't real because god made the earth and the earth will fix itself.

These people are setting us back literally decades...maybe even hundreds of years.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Just because we can do these things to other species, does it mean that we should?
That's the point that so many of you keep missing.

QFE x 1000

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

Shouldn't be eating this garbage anyway.

This.

McDonald's is disgusting, Don't know how dudes eat there.

#Poor
laugh.gif
Dudes were literally salivating over a cot damn fast food rib sammich.
Rashi, that's rough. My local Whole Foods isn't doing a bad job, great selection but good lord it does seem like my favorite things get smaller and smaller shelf room.

Between education and religion, it's a wonder anything gets done when it comes to food and nutrition in this country. I mean really, the FDA is a JOKE. "We'll send a slap on the wrist for this"

this thread both makes me happy (with certain smarter nters)
and so sad and disgusted (with some of the more ignorant users) at the same time

who raised some of you fools?
literally biting the hand that feeds them
i understand the consumption of animal products.. its the norm almost all across the world
what it boils down to is CHOICE
we as "smarter" beings... which is something i dont believe when i take a look at some of the insects and the way they operate... have the CHOICE to not cause suffering to other living things
sharks dont have the lucky choice to go pick an apple

smh at some of the replys in this thread... "sandwich ingredient"

Back
Top Bottom