McDonald's drops Egg Supplier over Animal Cruelty video

Even if you don't care about animals, you should care about your health.... even just a little. Healthy food can't come from sickly animals.

Unless you're buying from small family farms where the animals roam freely, what you see in the video is pretty much where your meat and dairy comes from. Low overhead, high profit. Health is not a factor.

C'mon son so now the test is culturally bias?

Naw...I'm not going for that.  Humans > * until proved otherwise. So what a bird goes down south without a GPS.  Are we really arguing this? So if thats the case then nobody or animal is dumb because they all have special talents? Thats basically whats going on here.  I'm not more important than a spider cuz it can make a web...I'm not more than important than a cow cuz it makes milk...I'm not more important than a ___ cuz it can _____. 
laugh.gif
 Pure Trollery

DC while you have been making your last few points I have followed you, but to give you my clearest argument I'm saying that what a bird can do that we can't, we have been able to develop technology to make up for it. So in the end and going into the future there is more things we can do too, but birds will never be smart enough to do what they already cannot. When I argue I kind of like to represent a side more than just my exact opinions since I see that's how most people might see it. There are some pretty crazy stories about an entire species learning something that one individual learned alone. I am right there with you when it comes to us not knowing all the factors that make up the purpose of life.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

So if thats the case then nobody or animal is dumb because they all have special talents? Thats basically whats going on here.
That is exactly what I am saying here.

I mean honestly, we all can agree that mankind does the most damage to this earth correct? So based on simple mathematics, why wouldn't that decrease our importance to this planet? If we are essentially aging it at a rapid pace. A pace that wouldn't be kept up if we weren't around?

I'm just wondering how many in this thread have seen the "Earthlings" documentary. I'm sure a few have ...I'm sure there's a few who have posted here who could watch it and not feel one iota of empathy for the animals being slaughtered and abused.

I love the double speak here. How can they drop a supplier for cruelty, yet the business that they're in does nothing but practice cruelty day in and day out to meet their quotas. Just doesn't make any damn sense to me.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So if thats the case then nobody or animal is dumb because they all have special talents? Thats basically whats going on here.

That is exactly what I am saying here.

I mean honestly, we all can agree that mankind does the most damage to this earth correct? So based on simple mathematics, why wouldn't that decrease our importance to this planet? If we are essentially aging it at a rapid pace. A pace that wouldn't be kept up if we weren't around?

And you don't think thats a lil bit trollish? 

I don't eat fast food 
ohwell.gif

So what about the cows, pigs, and chickens (for meat) that their suppliers are cruel to? If they did what they are supposed to do, McDonald's wouild be a vegan shop. They get no credit for me. That would be like me locking up a prostitute when there are drug dealers putting in work right in my face
This!

I agree with what DC is saying.. looks like a lot of you aren't open minded enough to look at both sides of the argument.

The key here is ecosystems. Ecosystems meaning the dependence of one living thing to another living thing, without one, the ecosystem fails. With humans, there is no real ecosystem because our actions don't help the environment in any way.. we take from the land and destroy the planet. Animals don't invent things that destroy the planet correct?

If we humans didn't exist the Earth would be a much more beautiful place. Simple as that. If you don't see that, then Idk how to help you.

C'mon son so now the test is culturally bias?

Naw...I'm not going for that.  Humans > * until proved otherwise. So what a bird goes down south without a GPS.  Are we really arguing this? So if thats the case then nobody or animal is dumb because they all have special talents? Thats basically whats going on here.  I'm not more important than a spider cuz it can make a web...I'm not more than important than a cow cuz it makes milk...I'm not more important than a ___ cuz it can _____. 
laugh.gif
 Pure Trollery

What college did you go to?  Just curious...

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Your right, you got me, Humans and Animals are equal
eyes.gif
that's why it's OK to eat them, wear their skins, use them for entertainment ect ect ect

Peta got yall brainwashed

Again, physical dominance over another creature does not equal more important. That is the point that is trying to be made. Yes we wear them, eat them, and have them as pets. Only because we CAN do it. That does not mean we are smarter (subjective, based on what again? A test created by humans? Right) nor does it mean we are more important to the well being of the circle of life.
umm i dunno where u were from, but where im from last time i checked, i value da life of a human being more then a insect, animal, or bird.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StonedFace

If we humans didn't exist the Earth would be a much more beautiful place. Simple as that. If you don't see that, then Idk how to help you.
Discussion: What would the domenant species be if humans didn't exist? - http://answers.yahoo.com/...id=20090808231324AApjCvq
There is no correct answer imo.. It would be like when dinosaurs were around. The biggest baddest ones would be king. I guess it comes down to whoever is on top of the food chain would be it.. Apes are a good candidate tho.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Your right, you got me, Humans and Animals are equal
eyes.gif
that's why it's OK to eat them, wear their skins, use them for entertainment ect ect ect

Peta got yall brainwashed

Again, physical dominance over another creature does not equal more important. That is the point that is trying to be made. Yes we wear them, eat them, and have them as pets. Only because we CAN do it. That does not mean we are smarter (subjective, based on what again? A test created by humans? Right) nor does it mean we are more important to the well being of the circle of life.
umm i dunno where u were from, but where im from last time i checked, i value da life of a human being more then a insect, animal, or bird.
laugh.gif
GREAT! Pat yourself on the back for being human. I'm sure if we could save the life of an endangered cow or an endangered human, we would all pick the human.
That isn't the argument though. Comprehension people.. comprehension..

Originally Posted by StonedFace

I agree with what DC is saying.. looks like a lot of you aren't open minded enough to look at both sides of the argument.

The key here is ecosystems. Ecosystems meaning the dependence of one living thing to another living thing, without one, the ecosystem fails. With humans, there is no real ecosystem because our actions don't help the environment in any way.. we take from the land and destroy the planet. Animals don't invent things that destroy the planet correct?

What is beauty? See, I can do that too...

Again with this love for animals nonsense? Some of yall got distorted priorities.

laugh.gif
@ this animal intelligence argument. Then got the nerve to try and redefine it for an animal's perspective. Humans defined intelligence so until other animals start doing things on that standard on a comprehensive level they're not intelligent.

Back
Top Bottom