Method Man why aren't you more involved on the board?

I'm really wondering why Meth doesn't speak out more.  He has a mature and worldly outlook on life and I'd like to see it more often.

I'm sure he doesn't want to respond on certain topics kinda how MJ said "republicans buy sneakers too".  I don't blame him if he doesn't want to speak his personal views on certain topics since he's the main man.  I also understand if he doesn't have the time. But if he does have the time I think this board would benefit from him posting in threads. 

I would like to see more interaction from him besides "sonning" people.  I think his voice is so respected that if he spoke on more things he could actually make a difference in some people's life.  It's like we expect 4 paragraphs or somebody to get banned if he post which is kinda sad.  That's like the father that only speaks to his kids to discipline them or lecture them.  Can we get the cool side of Pops that lets us know he's a human too? 

There's nothing wrong with dropping a couple words here or there.  It would make a big difference.

This also applies to Dirty too. 

because NT changed and is full of kids and trolls.

Mods have their own board and don't bother posting here, I don't blame them.

he's busy

and dirty has 40000 posts, what more could you want? and he just got married.

notsureifsrs.jpg

meth be banning dudes off the littlest things though
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Can we get the cool side of Pops that lets us know he's a human too? 

Here lies the problem
nerd.gif
Jk that would be cool but Im sure he doesn't have time to discuss and debate with us lowlifes

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Really??? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Really??? 
laugh.gif
their own board or private section on niketalk i'm sure. When I ran my old board that's what I had. With so many people on here and they have to have the authority it would be foolish to be candid when you have to lay down the law. 

Speaking of this wonderful board, am I the only one that went "Albino". Site looks horrible, I've restarted, did the old tricks to get the black background and nothing works. Doing it on my phone as well.
30t6p3b.gif

Can only post in quick reply as well.

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Really??? 
laugh.gif
yes...they select a handful of NT vets/interesting people to be part of their "secret" forum and they just post on there...they have a 18+section too
30t6p3b.gif

Today I had an issue and sent Meth a PM. He responded within like 20 mins and solved my problem. Personally I think he does a pretty great job running the board and helping all of us out. Plus if you read the deeper threads usually Meth will throw in his views if he's interested. Considering most general posts are about different ethnicities of women, girl problems, and new pictures of Kim K, his lack of participation all the time doesn't shock me
laugh.gif

Shout out to Meth. Thanks for the help today
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

You missed the Method Man Vs. Rexlogrium (sp) Wall of text battle.....it was a draw...smh
Link?
real life...
there is no link... there was so much text and so many "big words," used that yuku had to delete it because the servers couldn't handle it....

Am I the only one that saw method man post in the Carlos Boozer thread lol? I don't think many people noticed that

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Speaking of this wonderful board, am I the only one that went "Albino". Site looks horrible, I've restarted, did the old tricks to get the black background and nothing works. Doing it on my phone as well.
30t6p3b.gif

Can only post in quick reply as well.

i randomly can't log in...

couldn't this past weekend and thought i was banned...it worked on my phone today but not on the computer in the house but i'm on my laptop now...

Originally Posted by cubanref

Am I the only one that saw method man post in the Carlos Boozer thread lol? I don't think many people noticed that

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Just noticed that

I don't understand why people look up and respect the mods so much. I appreciate meth regulating NT but I don't think anyone's opinion is more important than someone else's.

i would love to play golf with method man and dirty and talk about life and the last 13 years of niketalk.

Back
Top Bottom