Method Man why aren't you more involved on the board?

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I wanna see a 3 way debate between Meth, Putty and Rex. It would shut down the yuku servers.

meth would write well thought out college essays, silly putty would find a way to make arguing religion part of the topic, and i would i find a way to go against the grain and argue  whatever against whatever the popular topic at the time was.

it would be fun,  dirty could be the debate moderator and turn on meth like when paulbearer hit undertaker with the urn and sided with mankind at summerslam 96.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

roll.gif
roll.gif
Poor dude has the "Okay." face on right now. Thought he was amongst the heavyweights.
laugh.gif
funny part to me is that you KNOW he's just diddy boppin' around his crib right now thinking he's Einstein.  Someone had to pop that balloon. 
laugh.gif
  Like how did he put himself in that scenario????? 

It's like NBA cats having a discussion about the best dunkers in today's NBA...they talking about Griffin, McGee, and (Josh) Smith...and this dude:

Ishmael-Smith.jpg

is like

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

I wanna see a 3 way debate between Meth, Putty and Rex. It would shut down the yuku servers.

meth would write well thought out college essays, silly putty would find a way to make arguing religion part of the topic, and i would i find a way to go against the grain and argue  whatever against whatever the popular topic at the time was.

it would be fun,  dirty could be the debate moderator and turn on meth like when paulbearer hit undertaker with the urn and sided with mankind at summerslam 96.

Rexanglorum, sir.
Son thought he was being included and felt on top of the world and got his bubble busted 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Rexanglorum, sir.
roll.gif
this %%#!+## thought that he was included in that debate.  Dude is just barely above playing 2 letter words in scrabble w. polorico, but he thinks he could hold his own in a discussion w. meth and sillyputty.  Oh boy....

like sending a lamb into a pack of wolves.  
roll.gif
Violated his entire life 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

You guys are cold 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Damb ya goin HARD on Rex. That really is unfortunate for him. 
That's like a 3 day recovery from this ego bruise 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*Waits for Rex's response*
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by trak1sh

I don't understand why people look up and respect the mods so much. I appreciate meth regulating NT but I don't think anyone's opinion is more important than someone else's.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

because NT changed and is full of kids and trolls.

This.

I've been saying NT fell off.
tired.gif

Dudes that have been here for years know what I mean, It's just not the same.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Poor dude has the "Okay." face on right now. Thought he was amongst the heavyweights.
laugh.gif
funny part to me is that you KNOW he's just diddy boppin' around his crib right now thinking he's Einstein.  Someone had to pop that balloon. 
laugh.gif

It's like NBA cats having a discussion about the best dunkers in today's NBA...they talking about Griffin, McGee, and (Josh) Smith...and this dude:

Ishmael-Smith.jpg

is like

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

I don't understand why people look up and respect the mods so much. I appreciate meth regulating NT but I don't think anyone's opinion is more important than someone else's.

This.

tired.gif

DAT IRONY.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

This.

tired.gif

DAT IRONY.

laugh.gif
 at this thread, so many delusional comments

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ishmael-Smith.jpg

is like

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Kicking a man when he's down, NTers are experts

Originally Posted by ksteezy

This.

tired.gif

DAT IRONY.
Word.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

but everyone knew the Rex Anton was referring to but him
roll.gif
I'm sayin' though.
roll.gif
Fam had already envisioned the perfect dream scenario, stuntin' with the intellectuals. Bruh definitely ate his Wheaties this morning.

Back
Top Bottom