Michael Jordan's Father a Rapist ?

face82

Banned
WOW
eek.gif
eek.gif

smh.gif
if she's lying

Michael Jordan's sister, Deloris Jordan is accusing their father, James Jordan of rape in a new memoir.

Here are some excerpt's from Deloris Jordan's book, "In my Family's Shadow," according to the panachereport.com.

"Ending eight years after it first began and five years after losing my virginity to my father, it scares me to think how much longer the abuse would havewent on had I not spit out the dreadful truth to my mother during one of our many heated disagreements. Disagreements that were sometimes anything but pleasantand often featured no indication of love between the two of us.

So as she ranted and raved about how no slutty daughter of hers better get pregnant and bring any bastard children into her house. I finally heard myselfsaying: "If I am so much of a !%%*, why don't you keep your husband out of my bed?"

When I finally found the courage to let my father's deeds tumble from my lips, I did not know what to expect, but I never in a million years would haveguessed that my mother would turn on me. Her words of betrayals did far more damage to me than my father's deeds. They spoke volumes to the fact that shereally did not care about me, which my father obviously knew. It is because she was so expressive with her dislike for me that probably made my father know hecould get away with violating me.

My father confessed his actions on the same day that I disclosed them to my mother. And on that frightful day of admission, I watched my mother, looking for asign, any sign that she cared about me.

The memory of my father whispering in my ear during the wee hours of the night about the beauty of my body has played over and over in my head for many years.And as if that has not been incapacitating enough by itself, having to comprehend the fact that more often than not, he had just gotten out of the bed heshared with my mother to find his way to my bedroom has just added to the realization of the painful situation."

Don't .

Who cares anyway ? That's kind of dirty to bring that out after he has died . She wants him to get backlash while he's dead ?

That is messed up though , sowwy .
frown.gif

That's what I'm saying. She waits 16 years after he died to bring this out

anyone else hate these tell-all books?

seems like a despicable way to make some money..

smh.gif
@ doing it to family and the dead

Originally Posted by Face82

That's what I'm saying. She waits 16 years after he died to bring this out
I mean rape is always touchy....same ppl tell immediately...some never tell at all
ohwell.gif

A. shes a terrible writer.

B. who cares if the person's dead. you guys are ridiculous. if he did something that horrible, it should just be buried because he happened to pass away?%#+% that! he made his bed, let him lie in it. who cares about his legacy and memory. if he did foul, then clearly that legacy was misleading.

When exactly was she supposed to tell it if not now? When MJ was at UNC? At the draft? At their father's funeral? There's no "right time" totell the world you were raped, especially by your own father, but if she feels the need to tell her story then no one has the right to start picking apart herdecision unless its a blatant attempt to shill for cash.

Back
Top Bottom