Michael Jordan's Father a Rapist ?

wow, damn... no words.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by red mpls

For some reason, this doesn't surprise me all that much. I've always gotten the vibe that the Jordan family had some serious skeletons in the closet. Between the old man getting murdered, Mike's gambling and alcohol addictions, and the media never really showing his family (parents and siblings), I figured there were some unspoken issues.

If true, Mike and any other family member that stood by James are $$%+#@! cowards.

I would honestly be very interested in reading this book. It will probably offer a lot of insight into why Mike is the way that he is as far as his competitiveness, arrogance, greed, etc.

pimp.gif
Kudos you brought up some good points.

OGfiend wrote:
Who is she to write a book anyway!?
indifferent.gif
Damn you're stupid.

Originally Posted by Greezee

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

sick.gif

good that the bastard is dead got clapped.

That's %$#%++ up.
No whats messed up is that piece of ++#+ banging his wife then creeping into his daughter room to rape her. That is $$@!*% up.
I'm glad he died a violent death, I hope he suffered too. Where is he buried by the way? If I'm ever in that area I'll make sure to stop by thecemetery where he is buried and take a piss on his grave.

sick.gif

That's %$#%++ up.
No whats messed up is that piece of ++#+ banging his wife then creeping into his daughter room to rape her. That is $$@!*% up.
I'm glad he died a violent death, I hope he suffered too. Where is he buried by the way? If I'm ever in that area I'll make sure to stop by the cemetery where he is buried and take a piss on his grave.
No need for that sir, it is highly unnecessary
tired.gif
. Thoughthey are no words to explain the hurt he caused her, just the fact that you would go to great lengths to do something to his resting place shows alot aboutyour character. Let the dead sleep. I'm sure if you believe in a higher being, you will agree that he got his in the end (I'm referring to his soul,not body).

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

When exactly was she supposed to tell it if not now? When MJ was at UNC? At the draft? At their father's funeral? There's no "right time" to tell the world you were raped, especially by your own father, but if she feels the need to tell her story then no one has the right to start picking apart her decision unless its a blatant attempt to shill for cash.
This is exactly how I feel. I think it was real good of her to keep this quiet for all this time. I really hope she's not lying becauseit's one of the worst things IMO to throw dirt on someone's name after they're dead and can't defend themselves.

sick.gif

That's %$#%++ up.
I'm glad he died a violent death, I hope he suffered too. Where is he buried by the way? If I'm ever in that area I'll make sure to stop by the cemetery where he is buried and take a piss on his grave.

I was with you till the last part you went too far.
tired.gif

sick.gif

That's %$#%++ up.

I understand anger but man you sound like you have hate for dude. You know instead of laughing at me and what I believe in the past, maybe you should try it.Just some advice to help you.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

A. shes a terrible writer.

B. who cares if the person's dead. you guys are ridiculous. if he did something that horrible, it should just be buried because he happened to pass away? %#+% that! he made his bed, let him lie in it. who cares about his legacy and memory. if he did foul, then clearly that legacy was misleading.
im saying. I can't people in here on some let it go #!#%. You can't be serious. If it was MJ himself that needs to be out, no excuse forthat. Disappointing seeing a woman cosign that bull #!#%.

Originally Posted by red mpls

For some reason, this doesn't surprise me all that much. I've always gotten the vibe that the Jordan family had some serious skeletons in the closet. Between the old man getting murdered, Mike's gambling and alcohol addictions, and the media never really showing his family (parents and siblings), I figured there were some unspoken issues.

If true, Mike and any other family member that stood by James are $$%+#@! cowards.

I would honestly be very interested in reading this book. It will probably offer a lot of insight into why Mike is the way that he is as far as his competitiveness, arrogance, greed, etc.
yea i would to kno why to there had to be somthings that have happened in his past

Damn, some of ya'll are ruthless...on both sides of the argument. Mad cause she waited to write about it? Pissing on graves? Damn...

SMH. Wow.

The Jordans sure are a bizarre family. They're getting to the Jacksons status. Except they're even more mysterious because of the lack of mediaattention.

dont matter if you are dead or alive, rape is horrible...

but i guess since this is NT anything bad with Jordan or Kobe related gets a pardon

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

but i guess since this is NT anything bad with Jordan or Kobe related gets a pardon
You forgot Cam.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

What bad thing exactly did Kobe do?

Back
Top Bottom