Michael Jordan's Father a Rapist ?

glad that mub is dead. i have no tolerance for that %!*!
smh.gif

Rape is rape. Never a good thing.

I gotta say I don't understand why she'd bring this to the public's attention now though. I mean, the dude has been dead for a long %%# time andnobody is really checking for Deloris Jordan, so why not just let it ride? By all means tell your family and those close to the situation, but a book? Whatdoes she have to gain from this? Money---end of story.

cmon now yall, why would she have the need to even lie, no daughter would ever lie about their own father raping them.
Plus, this is a memoir, she is letting things out and this happens to be something she finally let out,
a rape victim won't ever let things out, most that is because of the embarassment/shame that comes from it..
i know this b/c ive met people that have had this happen to them and they never let anyone know about it.
But yea, i don't think she's lying at all.

Originally Posted by TexConway5

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Of all the people to rape, your own daughter?
eek.gif

But I know what you're saying, *Jadakiss* Why?
why you say? cuz its 15 feet away from you and you kno the mother wouldnt care if she did tell her and we should all look down on the mother too idont know about yall but i feel when somebody gets out the bed with me
grin.gif
and if somebody is gettin out the bed for 8 years i would have a few questions............wouldnt you?

I dont understand why any man would rape a female, especially their daughter... Mrs.Jordan's (()) wasnt good enough?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Greezee

sick.gif

good that the bastard is dead got clapped.

That's %$#%++ up.
No whats messed up is that piece of ++#+ banging his wife then creeping into his daughter room to rape her. That is $$@!*% up.
I'm glad he died a violent death, I hope he suffered too. Where is he buried by the way? If I'm ever in that area I'll make sure to stop by the cemetery where he is buried and take a piss on his grave.

who are you to judge another human being? it is only an allegation. theres no proof that its the truth. im not defending either of them. jordan's fathershould remain innocent until proven guilty.

plus its hard for a person to say that they were raped by their own father. put yourselves in her shoes. but of course it would be very wrong if it is just anattempt to make money.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

sick.gif

That's %$#%++ up.
No whats messed up is that piece of ++#+ banging his wife then creeping into his daughter room to rape her. That is $$@!*% up.
I'm glad he died a violent death, I hope he suffered too. Where is he buried by the way? If I'm ever in that area I'll make sure to stop by the cemetery where he is buried and take a piss on his grave.

I understand anger but man you sound like you have hate for dude. You know instead of laughing at me and what I believe in the past, maybe you should try it. Just some advice to help you.
I don't see how pissing on his grave will hurt anyone. Dude is dead.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by RKO2004

sick.gif

That's %$#%++ up.

I understand anger but man you sound like you have hate for dude. You know instead of laughing at me and what I believe in the past, maybe you should try it. Just some advice to help you.
I don't see how pissing on his grave will hurt anyone. Dude is dead.
are you ******ed? thats disrespectful. do you like having someone pissing on your own grave one day?

Originally Posted by Rob Nike

cmon now yall, why would she have the need to even lie, no daughter would ever lie about their own father raping them.
Plus, this is a memoir, she is letting things out and this happens to be something she finally let out,
a rape victim won't ever let things out, most that is because of the embarassment/shame that comes from it..
i know this b/c ive met people that have had this happen to them and they never let anyone know about it.
But yea, i don't think she's lying at all.
I agree with you completely. My gf went through the same thing. It is very difficult for a victim to admit it.

if i believe every girl that told me they got raped then i'd be a damn fool. its like every @%!#% i know was raped at least twice.

sick.gif

That's %$#%++ up.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by The Minister

if i believe every girl that told me they got raped then i'd be a damn fool. its like every *#+%+ i know was raped at least twice.

You must live in Alaska.

Back
Top Bottom