Michael Jordan's Father a Rapist ?

So, why don't MJ and her speak? Maybe his parents turned him against her? That's messed up. For some reason, I've always been interested in findingout how much of an ##% MJ is, especially since I thought he was so incredible ...

No whats messed up is that piece of ++#+ banging his wife then creeping into his daughter room to rape her. That is $$@!*% up.
I'm glad he died a violent death, I hope he suffered too. Where is he buried by the way? If I'm ever in that area I'll make sure to stop by the cemetery where he is buried and take a piss on his grave.

You do realize she could be lying right? That's why I think she should have brought up these accusations while he was still alive to make himanswer to them. Maybe she was going to before he got killed who knows? The point is we do not know if she is lying or telling the truth and people on hereacting like they know for sure either way SMH.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Originally Posted by JimHalpert

so that's where Mike learned to take it to the hole...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kneesh that was ridiculous.

Some of you Chicago heads/Jordan Stans taking this MJ pipe riding to another level...if you got raped by someone 16 yrs ago and they were dead...you not gonnasay anything cause "hes dead?"...%$#$ outta here

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Some of you Chicago heads/Jordan Stans taking this MJ pipe riding to another level...if you got raped by someone 16 yrs ago and they were dead...you not gonna say anything cause "hes dead?"...%$#$ outta here
but why did she wait 16 years to bring this up again. why hasnt anybody heard anything about this alleged rape before now? The timing is quiteweird...

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Some of you Chicago heads/Jordan Stans taking this MJ pipe riding to another level...if you got raped by someone 16 yrs ago and they were dead...you not gonna say anything cause "hes dead?"...%$#$ outta here
but why did she wait 16 years to bring this up again. why hasnt anybody heard anything about this alleged rape before now? The timing is quite weird...

If this is true she is a rape victim. You can't really put a time on when someone speaks out if ever. If she felt that she was ready to speak/write aboutit now who are we to judge? I have a feeling ya'll probably wouldn't believe her even if she did it while he was alive...then she'd just be out tomake money and smear his name cuz she doesn't get along with her brother.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

If this is true she is a rape victim. You can't really put a time on when someone speaks out if ever.

Exactly.. I'm sure that Laverneous(sp) Coles could've spoken sooner about him being sexually abused as a child, but it takes a lot of courage to speakout. It was probably just as hard for her to speak out as it was to keep quiet and live with the memories all these years. Think about it, if you were raped byyour parent as a child, would you just go to the cops the next day. As a child, you're more afraid of your parents than anyone else, I know I was.

but why did she wait 16 years to bring this up again. why hasnt anybody heard anything about this alleged rape before now? The timing is quite weird...

If this is true she is a rape victim. You can't really put a time on when someone speaks out if ever. If she felt that she was ready to speak/write about it now who are we to judge? I have a feeling ya'll probably wouldn't believe her even if she did it while he was alive...then she'd just be out to make money and smear his name cuz she doesn't get along with her brother.
and i have a feeling that you'd probably believe any girl that accused a man of rape...

ericberry14 wrote:

Robby Valentino wrote:

Some of you Chicago heads/Jordan Stans taking this MJ pipe riding to another level...if you got raped by someone 16 yrs ago and they were dead...you not
gonna say anything cause "hes dead?"...%$#$ outta here
but why did she wait 16 years to bring this up again. why hasnt anybody heard anything about this alleged rape before now? The timing is quite
weird...

If this is true she is a rape victim. You can't really put a time on when someone speaks out if ever. If she felt that she was ready to speak/write about
it now who are we to judge? I have a feeling ya'll probably wouldn't believe her even if she did it while he was alive...then she'd just be out to
make money and smear his name cuz she doesn't get along with her brother.
and i have a feeling that you'd probably believe any girl that accused a man of rape...

You think that accusing "any" man of rape and saying that your FATHER raped you is in the same league?

Also, in ordinary rape, there can be a gray area where maybe the woman was drunk or whatever, or where she had sex with the man willingly, but then lateraccuses him of rape. This seems to me more like a black or white situation, I don't think there's consenting sex between a father and a child daughter.

If this is true she is a rape victim. You can't really put a time on when someone speaks out if ever. If she felt that she was ready to speak/write about it now who are we to judge? I have a feeling ya'll probably wouldn't believe her even if she did it while he was alive...then she'd just be out to make money and smear his name cuz she doesn't get along with her brother.

I'm not saying I do or don't believe her. But to question why now isn't fair if this is true because you can't expect someone to be rapedfor 8 years and then come out the day after it happens. If it was that easy she would have done it the first time.

I'm not saying I do or don't believe her. But to question why now isn't fair if this is true because you can't expect someone to be raped for 8 years and then come out the day after it happens. If it was that easy she would have done it the first time.
and what if this is false...

Then that will come out but unless you have any evidence that contradicts her claims you or anyone else has no right to be questioning her motives for tellingwhat happened.

Then that will come out but unless you have any evidence that contradicts her claims you or anyone else has no right to be questioning her motives for telling what happened.
How if the only person who can contradict the story is dead? This is America man EVERYONE'S motives get questioned it doesn't matter ifthey are right or wrong they will get questioned.

you think its easy to talk about a traumatizing event.. hell some women never speak of getting raped and let alone by their own father.

you wouldnt think for a moment if a woman is strong enough to confront her rapist? They would be scare to death, women would feel so intimidated just bythinking of that person who raped em.

It makes it easier to speak up when the rapist is dead because she wouldn't fear any retaliation

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

You think that accusing "any" man of rape and saying that your FATHER raped you is in the same league?

Also, in ordinary rape, there can be a gray area where maybe the woman was drunk or whatever, or where she had sex with the man willingly, but then later accuses him of rape. This seems to me more like a black or white situation, I don't think there's consenting sex between a father and a child daughter.

QFT

This is of course sad. I can understand that talking about this type of event is never easy but I do think this was definitely thrown in there to boost sellsof her memoir. If this was just a memoir of living in MJ's shadow or whatever, it wouldn't have sold well but if you throw mention to media outletsthat in this memoir, you talk about your own father raping you, then people will buy your book. In any case, raping your own daughter is wrong and I do hopeshe has trying to deal with this with a professional.

Back
Top Bottom