Might want to think about this the next time you order a frosty at Wendy's

I've come to the conclusion that taco bell is the worst of the worst fast food restaurants. I always here about their employees doing some nasty uncalled for s***. :x :smh:

When I was in high school though, chic named Aisha claimed to have had sex in the meat freezer room at McDonald's.

Last edited:
I worked for a few fast food joints. one of them was wendy's all the joints are the same. piss off the workers over the intercom. u getting weird stuff on ur burger/salad/soda/sides whatever managers even sometimes encourage it. no lie

I don't even like Wendy's

first of all wtf? that spicy chicken sandwich is :pimp:

i understand that guys feel, the vanilla frosty at wendy's is delicious

and secondly..

post-18676-Shaq-Disrespectful-Dunk-gif-nzTL.gif

chocolate.

I worked at this pizza joint and watched the owner drop a pizza on the floor face first and proceed to scoop it up with a spatula and serve it to the customer. Floor was filthy too. It would have took 30 mins to make another one and he would have had to give it to them free. I also heard of employees having sex on the grill at mcdonalds after hours.

My friend works at jack in the box, one customer was rude at the drive thru.
My friend spit on the taco ,mix it wit taco sauce and gave it to him.

Been working in restaurants for years.. Worst ive done is rub the cap of a Vitamin Water on my nuts..it was personal though...

Ive never done anything else nor have I seen any one else doing anything.. Nobody spits or does any nasty stuff where I work

Been working in restaurants for years.. Worst ive done is rub the cap of a Vitamin Water on my nuts..it was personal though...

Ive never done anything else nor have I seen any one else doing anything.. Nobody spits or does any nasty stuff where I work

oh yeah there's absolutely nothing with what he did :rolleyes

If he's gonna do stuff like that it's more than likely son goofs off with others people food and ****.

I mean it's not professional but he isn't spreading any germs; he's not putting his mouth directly onto the spout or whatever it is. Certainly not enough to scare me away from going to Wendy's. Going to any restaurant you are just as likely to have an employee not wash their hands or have the chef's sweat drip into your food, but nobody cares because there isn't some outlandish picture of it online.

Ive heard personal accounts of people wiping their *** with the patties and having sex on the front counter getting semen all over it. I cannot make this up.

Ive heard personal accounts of people wiping their *** with the patties and having sex on the front counter getting semen all over it. I cannot make this up.
The front counter you can see through the windows of every Wendy's I've ever seen in my life?

Y'all getting outlandish.

That fact that this was posted while Wendy's is running an ad stating that a portion of all frosty sales go towards homeless children...

Still, dude didnt have is mouth on anything.

Exactly why I've completely cut fast food out my diet.

**** is disgusting fam.

I do that myself at soda machines when I see Fruitopia or Powerade and don't feel like paying for a drink. 

First off, it always amuses me when people are like "_________ is so nasty. That's why I only mess with _________ ."

No. :lol: Your spot has trifling events, too. :lol:

Second, I always find it depressing during topics like these when I see people will believe anything that is thrown out there. "Man, I used to have sex on the front counter in front of customers right there, and I would just tell them to hold on, then I would go back to make their food."

People be like "Wooord?! Sssooo nasty! :x Fast food is gross!"

Yes, fast food is gross. I virtually never eat it. But reading stories and hearing the things people say when this topic comes up, all I think in my mind most of the time is...

"And then it didn't happen."

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom