Might want to think about this the next time you order a frosty at Wendy's

I thought most places use the same oil for a while.

There was something on Travel Channel about a burger place I think in Memphis that deep fries their burgers in 112 year old oil :x :x. It looked like oil from a car, pure black color. Not sure how using 100 year old oil isn't some kind of health violation.

:x xabilly

I used to work at KFC and we noticed throughout the day that the chicken wasnt coming outta the oil right and it was tasting funny. So around 6pm the cook goes fishing inside the oil to see whats wrong wit it and we see some type of fried mouse/rat type remains

We were cooking chicken, fries, and everything that needs oil with that animal in there all day. Whats worse is after he fished it out the shift supervisor couldn't use any other oil cuz thats the only one we had during rush hour btw so we had to keep cooking with it.

I was working cashier and when I found out I was like im not boutta sell these ppl rat chicken so I told everybody in line they dont wanna eat this KFC today and walked out the store everyone asked me "WHY NOT? WHY NOT?" Most ppl took the hint and left with me. But the wholeee night that supervisor and the amigo that didn't know much english thought it was okay to use that same oil

Supervisor was fired the next day when my coworker told the manager. Drove past that KFC the other day and its closed..

:x

:smh:

Last edited:
I used to work at KFC and we noticed throughout the day that the chicken wasnt coming outta the oil right and it was tasting funny. So around 6pm the cook goes fishing inside the oil to see whats wrong wit it and we see some type of fried mouse/rat type remains

We were cooking chicken, fries, and everything that needs oil with that animal in there all day. Whats worse is after he fished it out the shift supervisor couldn't use any other oil cuz thats the only one we had during rush hour btw so we had to keep cooking with it.

I was working cashier and when I found out I was like im not boutta sell these ppl rat chicken so I told everybody in line they dont wanna eat this KFC today and walked out the store everyone asked me "WHY NOT? WHY NOT?" Most ppl took the hint and left with me. But the wholeee night that supervisor and the amigo that didn't know much english thought it was okay to use that same oil

Supervisor was fired the next day when my coworker told the manager. Drove past that KFC the other day and its closed..

VfKHr.gif

ill stick with these thanks...
BAREBURGER-BUILDING-540x405.jpg

images

Nah

I'm only a delivery driver so I dont touch the food..like I said nobody does anything where I work
Don't let em get to you bruh.

If I was in your same situation, lady called you an ape woulda got her food rubbed on the sack and her drink slightly peed in.

Chick picky about her ice cubes woulda just got a couple spits in her drink.

Im so happy I don't really work retail anymore. All my damns were left at home when I walked into my establishment.

If you called me an Ape I'm ******g with your food. I don't care, I don't care, I don't care.
or, tell them once you didnt appreciate it in a respectful tone....

if they continue tell your manager..either he takes your side and asks them to leave, or he gives the table to another server...

yall sound like CHILDREN justifying those deplorable actions..aint nothing funny,cool, justifiable about messing up someones food..thats foul and yall need to find a diff line of work...especially over some words...grow up man...

Came back to the thread, I'ma start taking cooking lessons, cause this mess you dudes are talking about is just :x :x

DONT EAT FAST FOOD ON A REAL LATE NIGHT WITH NO LINES ALREADY FORMED

THATS WHERE THE PEOPLE WHO HATE LIFE TAMPER WITH THE MEALS THE MOST

AND JUST HATE HOW YOU HAD TO BE THE ONLY ONE WITH THE MUNCHIES AFTER 1 AM

SHOWS UP AND KILL WHAT FREE TIME THEY HAD TO MILK :smh:

Last edited:
Came back to the thread, I'ma start taking cooking lessons, cause this mess you dudes are talking about is just :x :x
You should passed threads on the same topic, everything from ejaculating in people's pizza to kneeding their dough barefeet, taking turns hocking loogies in people's soup, etc all because of some perceived slight they felt from the customer and kats stay cosigning that ****

I used to be happy when I'd go to the drive through and saw there wasn't a line. Not anymore :frown:.

You should passed threads on the same topic, everything from ejaculating in people's pizza to kneeding their dough barefeet, taking turns hocking loogies in people's soup, etc all because of some perceived slight they felt from the customer and kats stay cosigning that ****

I remember some of the other threads when I was a lurker, **** was disgusting then and it still is. :smh:

Having worked at a restaurant I can say that it can be just as bad as fast food. My advice is NEVER be a **** to your server and chances are you'll be ok. I've done stuff but only as a reaction to a patron. One lady basically called me an ape....her bun was scraped on mu shoe. We had semi crushed ice and this lady got buck because I couldn't get her exactly 3 cubes....fingers in her drink. In hindsight I'm not proud of those actions but hey....

Been working in restaurants for years.. Worst ive done is rub the cap of a Vitamin Water on my nuts..it was personal though...

Ive never done anything else nor have I seen any one else doing anything.. Nobody spits or does any nasty stuff where I work

:rofl:

More fast-food confessions, please.

I remember a chick in high school saying the worst her and her employees would do was rub nuggets on the filthy counter when a customer pissed them off.

The dude doing that in the pic is probably not bright enough to work elsewhere, anyway, if he allowed someone to take a pic of him in the act. That's downright disgusting.

That's why I don't order the vanilla frosty..

:lol:

Last edited:

:wow: :smh: I never thought of it that way

:wow: :smh: I never thought of it that way

yea that post was too real...

Having worked at a restaurant I can say that it can be just as bad as fast food. My advice is NEVER be a **** to your server and chances are you'll be ok. I've done stuff but only as a reaction to a patron. One lady basically called me an ape....her bun was scraped on mu shoe. We had semi crushed ice and this lady got buck because I couldn't get her exactly 3 cubes....fingers in her drink. In hindsight I'm not proud of those actions but hey....

Been working in restaurants for years.. Worst ive done is rub the cap of a Vitamin Water on my nuts..it was personal though...

Ive never done anything else nor have I seen any one else doing anything.. Nobody spits or does any nasty stuff where I work

:rofl:

More fast-food confessions, please.

I remember a chick in high school saying the worst her and her employees would do was rub nuggets on the filthy counter when a customer pissed them off.

The dude doing that in the pic is probably not bright enough to work elsewhere, anyway, if he allowed someone to take a pic of him in the act. That's downright disgusting.

That's why I don't order the vanilla frosty..

:lol:

there was a big thread on job confessions a while back...:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom