***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

^, Dude has his gloves priced way too high. No one is gonna give you $50 for those white on white DE VII's. I swear guys on ebay think just because it says Nike, lets raise the price 200%. No one gonna bid dude.

^, Dude has his gloves priced way too high. No one is gonna give you $50 for those white on white DE VII's. I swear guys on ebay think just because it says Nike, lets raise the price 200%. No one gonna bid dude.

He had them all up before and it looks like he knocked off $5 for the ones that didn't sell the first time but a few of them are a little pricey...then again the new BG's this year at $45 retail so I guess if you really wanted them it's not awful. [ATTACHMENT=1660]View media item 224695
Picked up this Nike sleeve last week it's basically a shorter version of the Brecon sleeve. It says it's a wristband on the package but it's really not.

anyone thinking about getting the new Swingman cleats? wish Nike would have put those on ID

can anyone tell me what sleeve this is or another one thats like it? i know theres no markings........looks nice, tight fitting, thicker and long. it doesnt have to be red, black is what im planing to get if i can find it or another one like it

hey guys, im new to the the thread but have been following for a while. anyways i went to marshalls yesterday and theyre starting to get some good stuff, they had last years Nike DE bg's nike catchers gear, pe gear for chris ianetta when he was in colorado and the had the diamond elite fielding gloves from a few years back

And they also had the babys
wink.gif
pimp.gif

View media item 227556

I NEVER see all this sweet baseball gear at Marshalls here in Oregon, just a bunch of sweet football and baseball cleats......in size 15 and above. I did pick up a pair of Zoom Carbon Flys for $18 in white/maroon but thats the best thing I've ever seen there. You guys are lucky to see this stuff

How much were the swingman bgs? Would really like a pair of those if anyone gets ahold of multiple pairs dm me ill pay for your time.

Figured this would be a good time to bring it up again. Red Nike chest protector... Stay on the lookout for me ! Thanks !

went to my local marshalls tonight...same thing as the previous poster really..some catchers leg guards..same nike outfield glove...2 pairs of last years diamond elite bg a TON of batters hand guards and nike belts..couple red batting helmets they did have some of the wristbands with the strap for 2.99$. tho

These came in the mail yesterday. Probably going to order another pair now that I verified the red color was to my liking.

went to my local marshalls tonight...same thing as the previous poster really..some catchers leg guards..same nike outfield glove...2 pairs of last years diamond elite bg a TON of batters hand guards and nike belts..couple red batting helmets they did have some of the wristbands with the strap for 2.99$. tho
these wrist sleeves are crazy nice!!

Back
Top Bottom