***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

So I went through Baseball Express' Team department for our team set of Rawlings Cool Flo Helmets. Just wanted to say how well they handled my business, I saved a bunch of money for our team and were awesome to deal with. (Eastbay and Baseball Savings couldn't come close to the price they offered - not holding it against them, but those were the other places I asked for quotes)

BTW, if anyone is looking for these, get them before they are gone - Rawlings has discontinued them so whatever retailers have now will be all that's left. The current MLB helmet, the S100 will be replacing it. I had to goto Eastbay for some sizes that BBExpress was sold out of, and just ate the cost difference unfortunately.

I also asked about a 49 dollar Louisville Pro Stock Lite bat and if the rep could do any better than that price, and he hooked me up... 22 bucks! So I got a couple at that price. Couldn't believe it. I have read this is probably the lightest feeling bat on the market, has anyone used them regularly? I am tired of the heavy feel of Mizuno and DeMarini composites and at that price I may try and get a few more - if they break easily on me it won't be a huge loss.
thanks for the heads up.  i was wondering when the pro helmets would become available.  thats an awesome price for the lousiville pro stock.  i have had one..wasnt a fan though as they tend to be very brittle.  you should see what he can do for you on the old hickory maple special they have for $49.  big fan of that model.. and they are very hard to find.  

Guys.. for those of you looking for wood bats for the season,  i would recommend checking this guy out.. http://www.rochestermaplebats.com/

Always has great deals on maple and ash bats.  He also stocks my favorite bats, Carolina Clubs.. which are hard to find.  He usually posts his deals on FB or twitter before the site.  Think he even sells off ebay if you are looking for a little buyer protection.  

still my all-time favorites.. also have a black with red accents pair that i wore

pimp.gif
Beautiful looking gloves. Well done!

My most recent pick-up on eBay. It's an Easton Pro 11.75 model EPG48SB. It's been used only a hand- full of times. I think I want to try and sell it though. If anybody is in need of a good glove just message me and we can def fig out a good price.
Tempted, but just bought a glove.

I have a pair of the Oregon PE's from last year for sale if anybody is interested, just let me know and shoot me over a message. We can fig something out

I have a pair of the Oregon PE's from last year for sale if anybody is interested, just let me know and shoot me over a message. We can fig something out
Can you post some pics? Size?

Last edited:
Can you post some pics? Size?
Guys, do this privately or take it to the buy-sell forum... don't wanna get the whole thread locked over this.  
smile.gif

Last edited:
Thats my fault, I apologize. I know some of the Marshall's around the areas of the country dont have the stuff in stock as some other ones do and i just wanted to help some people out. Ill make sure to keep it more geared around the gear most importantly

Those J-Roll's are pretty amazing.

I hit up 5 Marshalls/TJ Maxx in the WI/Northern IL area today and they all had baseball gear in but not a ton of stuff worth grabbing. I don't remember the black/navy color of these BG's ever releasing and they weren't in the normal packaging so those might of been player gloves. They were also 19.99 instead of 16.99

View media item 303540
Sports Authority also had a ton of last years cleats on clearance...pretty much every pair that released. Grabbed these for $39.99. If anyone buys any cleats from there they rang up $20 less than the tag price so make sure you check with them.

View media item 303545

What the hell, are you guys finding BG's at the Ross' and Marshalls are killing me!!! I have been there tons of times and never ever find any of this good stuff!! BTW, who'd you find out Price is signing with JB Doogie? Glad to see MJ sign another great pitcher to go with CC.

What the hell, are you guys finding BG's at the Ross' and Marshalls are killing me!!! I have been there tons of times and never ever find any of this good stuff!! BTW, who'd you find out Price is signing with JB Doogie? Glad to see MJ sign another great pitcher to go with CC.

Where you located? I've been checking weekly for like 6 weeks at mine and they just got em in WI so they should be coming soon.

Back
Top Bottom