***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

I called them and the lady said they have zero baseball cleats. Weird
She was most likely being lazy, when I went all the employees were just I'm a group talking caca, I'm sure there's not that much to do in a clearance store but pick up and stuff..

Not trying to be a d*ck here but isn't this thread named mlb feet and equipment... I mean there's more pics of your guys' gear than the mlb players. Whatproswear.com has new forums and one is where people post pics of their gear you guys should check it out I don't think it's gets as many looks as it should its a great site

Man, I covet all those gloves being worn by Torii in those photos. Thanks for posting them. 

I have an ebay watch for any of his gloves, but if anybody sees a pair anywhere, would sure appreciate a PM!

everybodys switching for 12s to 13s

01-08-04-basekicks-carl-crawford.jpg
02-08-04-basekicks-gio-gonzalez.jpg
03-08-04-basekicks-cc-sabathia.jpg
04-08-04-basekicks-jimmy-rollins.jpg
05-08-04-basekicks-david-price.jpg

still not really feelin them (only crawfords)

15-08-04-basekicks-andrew-mccutchen.jpg
18-08-04-basekicks-manny-machado.jpg
17-08-04-basekicks-aj-pierzynski.jpg
25-08-04-basekicks-chris-capuano.jpg
26-08-04-basekicks-jason-heyward.jpg
29-08-04-basekicks-cody-ross.jpg
10-08-04-basekicks-troy-tulowitzki.jpg
08-01-basekicks-adam-jones.jpg
mlb-watch-justin-upton-adidas.jpg
mlb-watch-chase-utley-adidas-3.jpg
mlb-watch-aj-pierzynski-nike-huarache.jpg
mlb-watch-yasiel-puig-nike-huarache-pro-1.jpg
mlb-watch-yasiel-puig-nike-huarache-5.jpg

Last edited:
CC with that black glove and AJ with some sick BG's, nice pics. Now that A-Rod is banned, do ya think Nike will give him product anymore? They dropped Braun and A-Rod's transgressions were way worst.

Thought I'd throw these up here before they hit the bay... Brand new without tags navy Nike Fuses

pm with offers

Not trying to be a d*ck here but isn't this thread named mlb feet and equipment... I mean there's more pics of your guys' gear than the mlb players. Whatproswear.com has new forums and one is where people post pics of their gear you guys should check it out I don't think it's gets as many looks as it should its a great site
My thoughts exactly. This thread used to be about the players and what exclusive gear they were wearing. Personally, I could care less about what a lot of you wear to your travel league games and what you bought from Ross. I mean, look at the post above me for example. Just my thoughts. This thread is terrible. Used to be great. Shout outs to SinnerP, cuddahy99, doogie24, etc. for posting pics of the players.

^I like em. Looks like the same mesh that was available on the Diamond Elite ID's.

I do agree that pics should be posted regularly, this year hasn't been great in that regard.

Mike at WPW has kind of picked up where marky (forget his full username) had left off with playerexclusive.com. I don't visit too often but if you follow on twitter and instagram you kind of get all the content anyways.

Count me in for one that enjoys seeing other people's stuff. Yes, WPW has a section to post your own gear, but hardly anyone posts over there. This thread has lots of posters and probably plenty more lurkers, so I do like the fact that it's also used as a "show off your gear" type thread - as I've yet to come across another on the web.

13's are probably my favorite J's and im real jealous of Rollins' pair

Albert must like the feel of the show elite BGs, because they are pretty old at this point

Looks like nubuck on the Air Max Diamond Elite's, similar to what Beltre used to wear - so nice.

View media item 526714View media item 526715View media item 526716

Last edited:
CC with that black glove and AJ with some sick BG's, nice pics. Now that A-Rod is banned, do ya think Nike will give him product anymore? They dropped Braun and A-Rod's transgressions were way worst.
how do yall know they dropped braun?

i have been on what pros wear since the fourm first launched..its a great site and mike does a fantastic job,it will keep growing,the word is getting out.

http://niketalk.com/t/562708/baseball-gear-and-apparel

I made a new thread for the people who want to share their baseball gear

I didn't think this was the appropriate thread to do so, unless they were special pe's or something

So if everyone could check out the thread and post some pictures of your gear, I would greatly appreciate that!

Thanks

Last edited:
some of you guys are taking this way too serious, if people want to post their stuff, let them post their stuff. theres a few of us in here that have been around for a few years and its something that has always been going on. no need to change or get upset over it

some of you guys are taking this way too serious, if people want to post their stuff, let them post their stuff. theres a few of us in here that have been around for a few years and its something that has always been going on. no need to change or get upset over it
no ones getting upset... its called mlb feet for a reason all the other mlb threads have been pretty good ive been a lurker for a while. its just no one needs to post their nike bgs they got on eastbay a few years back... id rather see the bgs i could only dream about wearing not something ive seen 100 times

the honest truth here guys is pretty simple.. we are a very small group on this forum that like nike and baseball.  if it made sense to have an entirely separate thread to discuss our own equipment i would be for it,  but thats not that case.   we are a small population and if the topic veers slightly because someone is sharing their collection with the group i am all for it.  funny to see guys on here complaining about people posting their own equipment when they themselves have not contributed any mlb player exclusive equipment photos.  only a select few of this group actually has access to the high quality and exclusive pics. maybe we leave the topic decisions to the people that have actually contributed or even created this thread..

the honest truth here guys is pretty simple.. we are a very small group on this forum that like nike and baseball.  if it made sense to have an entirely separate thread to discuss our own equipment i would be for it,  but thats not that case.   we are a small population and if the topic veers slightly because someone is sharing their collection with the group i am all for it.  funny to see guys on here complaining about people posting their own equipment when they themselves have not contributed any mlb player exclusive equipment photos.  only a select few of this group actually has access to the high quality and exclusive pics. maybe we leave the topic decisions to the people that have actually contributed or even created this thread..

actually we all could yahoo puts pictures from every game from each player that are high quality and you can save the pics http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/players/7912/photos;_ylt=AtmcWYKajWg1REm_NcN6VDGFCLcF  but that is true i like seeing other peoples stuff

i agree with that 100%...i enjoy seeing what others purchase or run across,i think thats a big part of this thread going back to the older pages..alot of us have been sharing our opinions and gear for years now,its nothing new and we enjoy that...i dont really see a problem,but thats just me. i have had the chance to make some friends on this thread talking about where to buy gear and what not. i like this thread the way it is,we have awesome people who post great pics everyday..and people who like to show off hard to find gear and things like that,also some have shared ebay links..without them sharing stuff like that i wouldnt have known about certain gear and where to find it. i like the page just the way it is IMO

Guys I think this thread has been derailed a little too much by the argument over posting gear. There are more posts about whether or not it's ok then there are actually posts of people's equipment. So as an attempt to get back on track to the topic of the post, I did a little research on those nike elbow and leg guards (very evoshield-esque) and I discovered the website is a very unreliable company service wise however I found them on amazon and I ordered the elbow guard and will post pics and my thoughts when I recieve it.

Back
Top Bottom