***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

@speedkills7825 = Nike elbow guard is slightly wider and shorter then the evo shield. I personally like the feel better then the evo shield.

@wdbaseball23 = I really like playing at your stadium. Played their last summer in the eastern regionals for South Vineand and this past season at the scrimmage. Best of luck this coming season, I have 1 more year of high school baseball.

My bro in law Mike Aviles rocking the bat. Knob decals I designed for him... Hopefully this can open up some doers to design for some more MLB players.. Imma see if he sends me a person pic of the bats and decals [/quote]
thats freakin awesomme hes your brother in law...i like him wish he would have stayed with the sox

I'm sure you have seen what Girardi has been wearing during press conferences. A Dri Fit with the nike logo on collar. Where can I find these. All the AC DriFits are without the collar logo on mlb.com

The pics arent working on my PC. im looking for the origonal nike pro fitted. Grey with the colored sleeves and collar. Size M in any color.

a throwback? in a 2013 based thread?? really?????? giving up on this thread 
mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom