***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

now that Nike hooked Young up with some new gear, he gave Dominic Brown his Fuse, clean gear 

these are my favorite color way for these BGs

is Victorino the only one in the league to rock Vapers BGs? if not, who else? also, any of you have a pair? if so, how are they? im curious because i have gotten mixed reviews and probably wont buy until i see a pair for $15 at marshalls lol 

I remember someone on here giving them a bad review.

If Nike brings out a MVP elite colorway similar to those ones Michael Young is wearing, I'm all over them.

Brown has been wearing both colorwaya Young's PE Fuses for a while now. The white /red may be one of my fav pairs I've seen this year.

Longoria's MVP Elites are very nice as well

Michael Young always has some nice Nike gear. Tulo's Huaraches with the speckled midsole are fire! I have heard the Vapor BG's rip really easily and are very low-quality.

View media item 535739
is Victorino the only one in the league to rock Vapers BGs? if not, who else? also, any of you have a pair? if so, how are they? im curious because i have gotten mixed reviews and probably wont buy until i see a pair for $15 at marshalls lol 

Haven't worn them myself but two of my teammates had them and both pairs were ripped multiple places about 15 games into the season.

Just joined a league and team this past week.
I haven't played ball in almost 10 years.

Any recommendations for a similar cleat to Nike's Clipper Anniversary?

Also found a Marucci VW10 last week for $10 :pimp:

Just joined a league and team this past week.
I haven't played ball in almost 10 years.

Any recommendations for a similar cleat to Nike's Clipper Anniversary?

Also found a Marucci VW10 last week for $10 :pimp:
Where in the world did you find that marucci

My jaw literally dropped when I found it.

I hit up all the other sport chalets, sports authorities and the one d i c k s by me to see if I could find any other deals but nope :smh:

Last edited:
Loved them at first, grip is pretty solid. They look a lot nicer then they perform. If you want them for looks and don't play a lot of games get them. Through about 20ish games mine started to get holes in them. I slid head first once with my hands out and came up with a whole or two on the palm. They're super thin, but look great. 

It must be good to be a Swingman. I bet Puig on that swing hit it out lol even though he looks like he is getting jammed hard-core.

Back
Top Bottom