Modern day Robin Hood- Really cool story

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by trak1sh

his girl....
mad.gif

I doubt she sticks around for his charming personality

I question whether he took her for her brains as well.
yeah...they both know the deal

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by jeenewed

pimp.gif

If I ever become a billionaire, the first thing I'm gonna do is buy a Bentley, pull up next to a homeless guy and toss the keys to him.

It looked cool on a Limp Bizkit video but in reality you just gave a bum $200k  $1500 worth of crack
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you know he gon' let the dealer have it for the low low

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

pimp.gif

If I ever become a billionaire, the first thing I'm gonna do is buy a Bentley, pull up next to a homeless guy and toss the keys to him.

It looked cool on a Limp Bizkit video but in reality you just gave a bum $200k  $1500 worth of crack
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you know he gon' let the dealer have it for the low low

pimp.gif

Your intentions are good here, but are you going to give him the money for the taxes and gasoline as well?
nerd.gif

Anyways, great story and great read. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Your intentions are good here, but are you going to give him the money for the taxes and gasoline as well?
nerd.gif

Anyways, great story and great read. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Who believes you? lol

pimp.gif

Who believes you? lol

Back
Top Bottom