Moments in sneaker history that disgusted you????

Wassup people, i wanted to know are there any moments in sneaker history that really disgusted you??????
Well i have one and its very recent. I heard about the banned 1s release at the nike outlets. Dont get me wrong, i dont want them or anything like that but i was disgusted how people acted over them. people being in line at an outlet like they dont have a job lol. Resellers selling the shoe for 300+ when they only retail for 100+. People in showcase forum posting pickups of about 5+ pairs. then all the hype surrounding them like the jordan brand hasnt released this shoe about 5-6 times already!!!
mad.gif
i mean i know this happens all the time but this moment really disgusted me how sneakers can make people go crazy!!!!! the way people acted over these made me start thinking about quiting (not really quitting but a figure of speech).

Do yall have any sneaker moments that made you really digusted or sick??????

Wassup people, i wanted to know are there any moments in sneaker history that really disgusted you??????
Well i have one and its very recent. I heard about the banned 1s release at the nike outlets. Dont get me wrong, i dont want them or anything like that but i was disgusted how people acted over them. people being in line at an outlet like they dont have a job lol. Resellers selling the shoe for 300+ when they only retail for 100+. People in showcase forum posting pickups of about 5+ pairs. then all the hype surrounding them like the jordan brand hasnt released this shoe about 5-6 times already!!!
mad.gif
i mean i know this happens all the time but this moment really disgusted me how sneakers can make people go crazy!!!!! the way people acted over these made me start thinking about quiting (not really quitting but a figure of speech).

Do yall have any sneaker moments that made you really digusted or sick??????

laugh.gif
u sound salty famz......they're just some jordan I's in black and red....

da minute u catch feelings over some kicks is da min u gotta stop yourself.....its just kicks and rubber duke.

laugh.gif
u sound salty famz......they're just some jordan I's in black and red....

da minute u catch feelings over some kicks is da min u gotta stop yourself.....its just kicks and rubber duke.

lock this, it has nothing to do with retro Nike, plus he already made the thread in the JB section

lock this, it has nothing to do with retro Nike, plus he already made the thread in the JB section

i made this topic in the jordan brand section but there might be some nike releases that you might have the same feeling about and im not catching feelings over them. i didnt even want the shoes.it just digusted me how people acted over them.

i made this topic in the jordan brand section but there might be some nike releases that you might have the same feeling about and im not catching feelings over them. i didnt even want the shoes.it just digusted me how people acted over them.

30t6p3b.gif

....but to answer your question, i was disgusted when my Jordan X's started squeaking on their first wear after i hunted them down. I could have spent that $150 on something else
tired.gif

...and at the end of the day THIS is what it comes down to:
Originally Posted by ninjahood

30t6p3b.gif

....but to answer your question, i was disgusted when my Jordan X's started squeaking on their first wear after i hunted them down. I could have spent that $150 on something else
tired.gif

...and at the end of the day THIS is what it comes down to:
Originally Posted by ninjahood

the Carbon Fiber sticker on the Air Griffey II's not a huge deal but for one of my favorite models it just sucked to cut corners... Countdown Pack XI's creasing after 1 wear, havent bought any Jordan Retro's since

the Carbon Fiber sticker on the Air Griffey II's not a huge deal but for one of my favorite models it just sucked to cut corners... Countdown Pack XI's creasing after 1 wear, havent bought any Jordan Retro's since

Barbie inspired shoes and the resulting customs:

I was also surprised with the Banned 1 release. People camping out at outlets for a shoe that was not as rare as first thought, but I can understand why (sort of), the shoe looks great and the leather is
eek.gif

@ joeman, I also noticed the carbon fiber sticker on the Griffey II's, laughed and walked away.

Barbie inspired shoes and the resulting customs:

I was also surprised with the Banned 1 release. People camping out at outlets for a shoe that was not as rare as first thought, but I can understand why (sort of), the shoe looks great and the leather is
eek.gif

@ joeman, I also noticed the carbon fiber sticker on the Griffey II's, laughed and walked away.

Peapod 8's
Gay pride 6's
Jordan ''packs''
BINs
Elephant print on EVERYTHING
patent leather on EVERYTHING
Fusions
Pleather
etc.

Peapod 8's
Gay pride 6's
Jordan ''packs''
BINs
Elephant print on EVERYTHING
patent leather on EVERYTHING
Fusions
Pleather
etc.

the ridiculous price of the south beach 8. and how much hype that flamer shoe could have.
and as soon as ppl started calling the retro foam pros south beaches. i knew i wouldnt be copping.

Back
Top Bottom