Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

6B316E87-7C25-48E9-9354-DCE45D1632C4.jpeg

Just spent 50 bones on supplements.

New washed level activated
isn't there 1 that packs nearly all that punch, a multivitamin?

I only last week realized Da Baby and Lil Baby was two different Babys. And i knew it because i was like sometimes he look dark skinned with short hair but sometimes the lighting be different or something and he looks a bit lighter skinned and be in between cuts. I dont like either I dont think, but I dont know which one it is with the od sesame street cadence to all his rhymes that makes all his flows sound the samr, terrible

I only last week realized Da Baby and Lil Baby was two different Babys. And i knew it because i was like sometimes he look dark skinned with short hair but sometimes the lighting be different or something and he looks a bit lighter skinned and be in between cuts. I dont like either I dont think, but I dont know which one it is with the od sesame street cadence to all his rhymes that makes all his flows sound the samr, terrible
I found out today Bad bunny is a guy. :smh:

Sounds like you don't like da baby

6B316E87-7C25-48E9-9354-DCE45D1632C4.jpeg

Just spent 50 bones on supplements.

New washed level activated
Don't fret I been taking these for about 1/2 years preparing for 40. Actually I think I started the over 35 ones then transitioned to these.
658010117913-1_2.png

Being 40 I don't really feel older, in fact I still stay up just as late. Go to bed about 12:30/1 get up around 4/4:30 for work. I feel like if I slow down then father time will catch up to me. I can sleep when I am gone, have to enjoy life.

:smh:Ryobi tools.
Bruh I just hit up Home Depot and picked up a couple items, the brush cutter, couple 6A batteries and the backpack leafblower. Clearing back some brush behind my house for when my daughters are playing outside.

Anyone know if we have a yard and garden thread on NT. Another sign I am washed went from asking when the latest sneaker release to asking about lawn and garden threads. :smh:

Bruh I just hit up Home Depot and picked up a couple items, the brush cutter, couple 6A batteries and the backpack leafblower. Clearing back some brush behind my house for when my daughters are playing outside.

Anyone know if we have a yard and garden thread on NT. Another sign I am washed went from asking when the latest sneaker release to asking about lawn and garden threads. :smh:
Add me to the Ryobi gang :lol: Lawn mower feels like a toy but it gets the job done. Just can’t go more than 2 weeks in between cuts or it’ll struggle and run out of battery. Edger and leaf blower are solid too.

I could definitely use some lawn care tips. Backyard already has mad brown and dead spots from dog waste and sun exposure. We can only water 3 days a week so trying to play by the rules. And keep the water bill down.

Add me to the Ryobi gang :lol: Lawn mower feels like a toy but it gets the job done. Just can’t go more than 2 weeks in between cuts or it’ll struggle and run out of battery. Edger and leaf blower are solid too.

I could definitely use some lawn care tips. Backyard already has mad brown and dead spots from dog waste and sun exposure. We can only water 3 days a week so trying to play by the rules. And keep the water bill down.
Might either want to water early before the sun comes up, irrigation system. Think about going with drought tolerant grass.

People so busy investing in Gamestop and Tesla, I need to invest in Scotts. Dude making a killin off me, dropped like 6/700 already this season between turf builder, grass seed. Grass looks great in the front and sides, however still trying to fix some brown spots.

Also insect repellant so we can enjoy the backyard in peace.

Got me trying to figure out how many tools I can get. Got my eye on the new impact wrench and power cleaner. Watching the new lineup presentation like it's E3 or something.

Might either want to water early before the sun comes up, irrigation system. Think about going with drought tolerant grass.

People so busy investing in Gamestop and Tesla, I need to invest in Scotts. Dude making a killin off me, dropped like 6/700 already this season between turf builder, grass seed. Grass looks great in the front and sides, however still trying to fix some brown spots.

Also insect repellant so we can enjoy the backyard in peace.

Most people suggest against Scotts... say to go with a local brand of seed / fertilizer. Not sure how legit that is, though.

I go to a local garden center and find "Colorado specific" grass seed blend, since it is so sunny and dry here. As far as watering, supposedly you don't want to do it at night because the wetness + dark can create mold growth. Right around sun-up is supposedly one of the better times before it gets too hot out, and in the mornings the wind is usually pretty dead.

I've been F'ing with my lawn for 6+ years and every year its something different. Had sod installed last summer and it came mostly back, but also fighting a terrible bindweed infestation. Keeping it watered is the key though, as nothing else really matters if you soil is dry and your grass is dying / going dormant.

my whole damn garage is lime green and black.
I got all Craftsman 19.2V from back when only Sears used to sell them and they were quality, but a classic dad/washed old guy thing is only getting matching tools. You see a deal on a standalone but its a diff brand/color scheme and be like nah.

More of a shoehead thing and less of a washed thing, but I went to the gym yesterday on a whim and didn't have gym shoes just had on my Air Force 1 lows, and I had to run on the elliptical and do everything in a way not to further crease them. Had to do "the walk" on the elliptical

Join us
48EF6C50-AB15-4D4B-82EE-AF4CC4E3B5D1.gif

gardening helps with anti washing. Good for the mental and physical

I accidentally made the curry for last night's dinner too spicy and had heart burn all night. :smh:

I could tolerate way more than this when I was younger. Chugging milk and antacids with every meal out here.
You haven’t reached peak washed if you can still tolerate milk :lol:

Had me at backpack leaf blower.

Back
Top Bottom